PDA

View Full Version : Raed Tihs!

InVinCiBLe
02-20-2005, 04:24 PM
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!!!

Hi BOb
02-20-2005, 04:29 PM
yea people understand what I write and I never make sense

HmniQ
02-20-2005, 07:00 PM
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!!!Hloy carp t'thas rlaley cool!

HmniQ
02-20-2005, 07:02 PM
..except maybe changing phenomenal around too much will make it illegible

HostMaster
02-21-2005, 12:13 AM
Yeah, thats what I was going to say bob, cept now that I think about it, when I chat with you I have to think about what you say more than I did about what Invinc posted. I think thats because what Invinc posted actually had all the appropriate letters in it, even though they were jumbled.

Nice Invinc. I saw this about a month ago.. It really is pretty neat, I can read through that as if it were all spelled correctly.

InVinCiBLe
02-21-2005, 12:41 AM
THX HM. Also, LOL @ BOB!!! :D

XtremeSh00ter
02-21-2005, 08:51 AM
hi, ive seen that before a lot its pretty cool.

Semper Fi
02-21-2005, 09:01 AM
rofl I got stuck on wrod. I kept reading is a rod and it took me like 2 seconds to figure out it was word. Other than that I read straight through with no problems. The human mind is a complex and unique thing most definately. And to think some believe it could have came to be by pure chance. :eek:

SolarEclipz
02-21-2005, 01:46 PM
I've actually seen a different one. It was a bit longer. I've been meaning to find it again so I can send it to people. Thanks.

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.