PDA

View Full Version : As Requested.

Liggy
02-21-2005, 08:58 AM
1. Stan

2. Lignite

3. Never was a hardcore CS player till CS:S. I'd dabble on CS at a friends house when I got bored. During this time I was mainly playing Quake2-3 and EQ at my house.

4. Played on the server since I found it after purchasing Half Life 2. Whenever that was.

5. No CS admin experience. But with Quake2 I had mini-admin access (all I requested was the ability to kick. They had this ability.) to a few servers that played two mods. KOTS and AQ (Action Quake) my name on those was Spanky

6. Alright, the important part. I am requesting to be an Admin cause there still is times during the day an admin isn't on in some form. Now, here is the thing. I originally wanted to just have the ability to kick people from the server, but as I found out, the mod doesn't allow this. (yet)

My goal is to basically be a secret agent. I don't wear the PD tag, I don't go rambling about being an admin. I quietly watch and just boot the obvious Aimbots, speedhacks, etc right there, so people don't log off or get pissed, while the harder to spot cheaters will get the normal recorded demo's and whatnot posted on the forums.

I don't want what happened with "My Name is Peck" happening more often. (120 kills, 110 HS's, good game!)

Alrighty, there you have it. I've said and done what was told. Good day :)

HostMaster
02-21-2005, 10:43 AM
The mod does allow kick packaged with a few other similar commands, we just dont have any admins set up this way yet. I think we do need more people with the ability to easily get rid of obvious hackers quickly and easily in a less permanent way. Kicking them seems to be it. Whether we allow people to do this, or wait until a vote kick command comes out for everyone to use.

Hi BOb
02-21-2005, 12:41 PM
vote kick sucks they always kick me :(

Liggy
02-21-2005, 03:14 PM
yeah, was one of the things I was talking about in game today. everyone just says yes cause it doesn't matter, it won't affect them. so people who really have no reason to get kicked will get kicked.

RoDenT
03-14-2005, 11:52 AM
Lignite, in my opinion, would be a great addition to this server. When I used to play 24/7 before my schedule went crazy on me, I would always see Lignite on the server. Always had a great attitude, never had beef with any of the players, and just seemed like a great all around guy. When I dropped by a couple of days ago, of course, I saw him again. This guy seems like he has no life outside of pdgaming. hehe =)

HostMaster
03-14-2005, 12:36 PM
What is your STEAM ID Lignite?