PDA

View Full Version : vBulletin/Psychostats Integration

HostMaster
12-12-2004, 04:29 PM
I had an idea which is why everyone has a section in their user profiles for their STEAM ID. The idea is as follows:

When the server goes up, I want to have the latest Psychostats set up. Then I want to modify vBulletin to interact with Psychostats and display some information about your in-game stats on the forums, such as in your signature, or under your avatar like where the arcade puts info. We could post your up to the 1/4 hour K:D ratio, total time in-game. Basically anything Psychostats can do.

Let me know if you think this is a cool idea and if it sounds like it may be popular I'll try to write a hack into vBulletin to do it.

HmniQ
12-12-2004, 05:30 PM
Checking one place is always better than checking two.

Kitch
12-13-2004, 12:39 AM
Is there any reason NOT to do this?

RoDenT
12-13-2004, 08:48 AM
the poll question isnt a yes or no question, yet we have yes or no answers....hehe

HostMaster
12-13-2004, 09:47 AM
It is a yes or no, but I can see how you would be confused. I'm not asking if you want to have the stats in either your sig or next to your avatar. I'm asking if you want stats at all in the forums and if so they will be in your sig, or next to your avatar.

MaStEr~X
12-13-2004, 01:00 PM
On forums, next to avatar. Final answer, Regis.

Caboose
12-13-2004, 03:00 PM
Seems like a great idea. I vote yes.

RoDenT
12-15-2004, 11:30 AM
ya i knew what you meant, I was just being dumb :D

Caladium
12-16-2004, 06:12 AM
Definite yes..that way you guys can see how badly I suck at CS, which is why I play TFC rofl

Hi BOb
12-16-2004, 12:06 PM
Definite yes..that way you guys can see how badly I suck at CS, which is why I play TFC rofl
lol soo true.. ;)

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.