PDA

View Full Version : Application 8 )

*VeNoM*
12-13-2004, 10:28 AM
Hey everyone, it has been a while since I have done one of these for this server, but lets see if I can remeber how it is all done. My name is Collin, or *VeNoM* as I am known in game, I have been around WHS for a while now, and I can't wait for my chance to help rebuild it, like the "ole days". I have prior admin experience on the Xoxide Militia server, durring which time I would like it noted that I, unlike many other admins from the servers, harbored no ill will towards WHS or its players/admins. While admin for Xoxide, I believe I was the only admin without a complaint filed against them. As most of you know i have played CS for quite some time now, and have had much experience in the finding of hackers. In the past I have been recommended by many of the past admins, for adminship on the 1.5/1.6 servers. Once again, I seek being admin on this server to help restore it back to the old luster and grandeur that many of us once knew.

GG WHS
GG PD
GG Everybody

HmniQ
12-13-2004, 11:36 AM
Got my vote :)

Hi BOb
12-13-2004, 12:06 PM
its always good to have somone who knows what hes doing. go for it venom

*VeNoM*
12-20-2004, 02:10 PM
Just bringin my app. back up :D ;)

MaStEr~X
12-30-2004, 11:37 PM
3. How long have you been playing Half-Life/Counter-Strike, etc?
4. How long have you been playing on our servers?

*VeNoM*
12-31-2004, 09:35 PM
3. I been playing CS for quite some time now off and on for like 3-4 years now after my uncle got me into it and action half life.

4. I been playing WHS for like 1-2 years now i think. I used to help WCX observe possible hackers and etc.