PDA

View Full Version : Christmas

Hi BOb
12-14-2004, 06:03 PM
Hey GUYS!!! hows it going I'm bob and I'm wounding what you guys really want for christmas! Just say what you want why you want it! I hope to see some good stuff (meaning no clothes). OK to show you I will go 1st

Alright 1st what I really want for christmas is a final fantasy 8 neckless for looking cool! I want a PDA (palmone) for a mp3 player and games on the go woohoo! maybe a new tv mine is 19'' made in the 70s... I really need a new pillow it belonges to a dead person... some posters for my room (Lord Of The Rings). to bring out my true color of my room you know what I mean.
And maybe some toenail clippers because my toes really need some help.. Thats all I can think right now... Hope your are better then mine Marry Christmas!

BOb

MaStEr~X
12-14-2004, 07:43 PM
Your pillow belongs to a dead person? That is absolutely hilarious.

And you want toenail clippers for a reason I would rather have not known? That does not belong in the "good stuff" section. Why don't you just ask for a new pair of shoes a size or two larger? That ought to do you for a couple more months.

As for me, I want a 454 big block I can slap on my moped, six 12" speakers for my new in-moped sound system, an mp4 player I can watch in the back of my moped, and a club so no one steals my ride. I was thinking of removing the gas tank all together to make some spare room for the new engine, but I may just put the gas in a couple bottles and wear them over my head. :cool:

I hope I get what I want.

InVinCiBLe
12-14-2004, 08:09 PM
I am going to get a PSP(Playstation Portable) in after I arrive in Japan tomorrow. I want an IPod, but now I figure that it's just a total waste of money. I also want a laptop, but my parents said that they will buy it for me next year when I leave home for college. I want a new car... preferably the Audi A4 1.8T to race my friends(except for the ones with WRXs) and other fools that try to take me on when I'm in that car. My dad said that he would buy me a 3 series if I get into USC... but the more he pushes me, the less I want to go there. My friends are illegally obtaining San Andreas and World of Warcraft for me... and I want to complete the mortar that my friends and I are making before school starts again.

Oh yeah, what is a 454 big block? As for the MP4 player, you should consider getting the PSP with a 1GB memory stick pro duo.(Unless you want to fit 1000 songs into it)

THX

Kyo
12-14-2004, 08:50 PM
I want a MaStEr~X for Christmas, complete with unbeatable wit and a built-in aimbot, and other features that are too numerous to name here. Including but not limited to:

Unlimited Awesome
Personal Bodyguard
Ability to light things on fire
Ability to see through walls
Ability to launch an all out war versus the entire universe, including Corridinus which is home of the species known as Corridus-fattyus, and still win by an ridiculously large amount.
Ability to wear prescription Sun Gl***es
Full Set of Barbie Doll colletion complete with real rainbow action.
Ability to lean on air
Acquire a firearm
Acquire a Confederate Bill
Acquire ridiculously high amounts of money instantly without working
Ability to exhert an unseen force upon your surroundings, bringing them to your knees to worship.
Have an aura of awesome surround you
Ability to shoot a bullet from france during the Civil War and take out the entire Confederate Army, 7 planes, defeat Germany in WW2, and shoot Hitler in the head from Pearl Harbor.
Have the Constitution wrinkle in your presence

The list goes on and on, however I will stop here. *continues intoxication by consumption of Eggnog*

ThEeAsTeRbUnNy
12-14-2004, 10:29 PM
LOLOLO the forums thought u said the "A-Wird" ne way i want a new computer monitor 19" , parts for the new comp i want to build, gygabite MB, ram , 200gb HD, amd 64, 17' lcd monitor, x800, 2 80mm fans , 1 120mm fan, 52x48x52 DVDRW+-, ummmmm... and a pony! :p

Alt F4
12-15-2004, 12:31 PM
What I want for Christmas is a FlameThrower and someone to piss me off.

iOxErapH
12-15-2004, 08:53 PM
What I want for christmas is a shiny brand new Microsoft Doll 2000 entertainment system, complete with the included non-working car batteries, buggy scripted responses, and of course, it wouldn't be much of a gift if it didn't include a squealer......... :rolleyes:

Hostagedown
12-19-2004, 09:12 PM
I want a black Swat kevlar vest to take to iraq with me for christmas :) (you can find em on ebay prolly)

Hostagedown
12-19-2004, 09:13 PM
also i want some riot gear to go with it cause that would be awsome

Alt F4
12-20-2004, 04:15 PM
Why not infinity ammo?

Think of all the sand people you could kill! That would be SO much cooler.

RoDenT
12-20-2004, 06:07 PM
along with noclip to make them think you are the dreaded sandshark =)

Hi BOb
12-21-2004, 07:35 AM
WooHoo I'm not a Sand Dweller anymore I am a Civilian WooHoo.