PDA

View Full Version : Request for admin

eLiTe sNiPeR229
04-09-2005, 02:58 PM
1. Your Name: Andy Nimri
2. In-Game Name: eLiTe*sNiPeR
3. How long have you been playing Half-Life/Counter-Strike, etc?: 3 years
4. How long have you been playing on our servers: 2 months
5. Do you have any admin experience? If yes, what mod, and what servers?: Amx and Admin mod. -=[AzN-X]=- CZ Server.
6. Why do you want to be an admin on our servers?: Becuase I know how to use admin and i swear to no abuse. I will enforce all rules and I HATE HACKERS so i will promise a clean, hack-free server! I will be there anytime an admin needs me just IM me AIM: eLiTe sNiPeR229

HmniQ
04-09-2005, 03:09 PM
Start posting demos of hackers. ...then ask for admin.

eLiTe sNiPeR229
04-09-2005, 03:23 PM
Im just saying if i was admin i would you dont have to be so mean man

Start posting demos of hackers. ...then ask for admin.

HmniQ
04-09-2005, 03:52 PM
I'm not trying to be mean... but someone who describes themself as a 'perfect admin' has issues with self-evaluation.

eLiTe sNiPeR229
04-09-2005, 04:25 PM
I'm not trying to be mean... but someone who describes themself as a 'perfect admin' has issues with self-evaluation. IM not saying im a perfect admin im saying i can use it perfectly thats all i dont wanna start problems man

InVinCiBLe
04-09-2005, 04:32 PM
Im just saying if i was admin i would you dont have to be so mean man
You are infuriating me, and undoubtedly, everyone else on these boards. I'm no Phate, but someone ban this guy! You are oblivious, borderline insolent, and frankly have no chance of getting admin priviledges. Even when I came to the wshost boards right when they were put up, I had more common sense than you. :mad:

eLiTe sNiPeR229
04-09-2005, 04:35 PM
You are infuriating me, and undoubtedly, everyone else on these boards. I'm no Phate, but someone ban this guy! You are oblivious, borderline insolent, and frankly have no chance of getting admin priviledges. Even when I came to the wshost boards right when they were put up, I had more common sense than you. :mad:Wow man it was just a request like everyone elses' was. I already said i dont wanna start problems. And why do u think i have no chance at getting admin im perfectly cabable of using it.

InVinCiBLe
04-09-2005, 08:40 PM
Have you read any of the previous posts that you have added on to these forums? I'm positive that any practical person would concur with me.

Hi BOb
04-09-2005, 09:15 PM
Have you read any of the previous posts that you have added on to these forums? I'm positive that any practical person would concur with me.
I concur with whatever InVinCiBLe has to say