PDA

View Full Version : Member

sHaRp sHoOTeR
04-09-2005, 04:45 PM
Hi guys Im new i was just wondering if i could be a part of you guys its about time theres an awesome server out there

jellydoughnut217
04-09-2005, 04:58 PM
there is no pd clan but there are clans that play on the server so ull have to talk to them in a game

sHaRp sHoOTeR
04-09-2005, 05:18 PM
there is no pd clan but there are clans that play on the server so ull have to talk to them in a game
i dont wanna be part of a clan that plays on the server i just wanna be a part of you guys. you guys r kool :cool:

jellydoughnut217
04-09-2005, 05:18 PM
the only people that wear the pd tag are admins there is no official pd clan or ne thing like that,not that i know of ne ways, and the only way to get the pd tag is to be an admin. the clans that play on the server are not related to pd in any way they just play on the server so if u want to join one of those clans u will have to talk to someone in that clan. idk if im helping or just confusing u more...o well i tried

sHaRp sHoOTeR
04-09-2005, 05:20 PM
the only people that wear the pd tag are admins there is no official pd clan or ne thing like that,not that i know of ne ways, and the only way to get the pd tag is to be an admin. the clans that play on the server are not related to pd in any way they just play on the server so if u want to join one of those clans u will have to talk to someone in that clan. idk if im helping or just confusing u more...o well i tried
Lol your not confusing me i understand that whole clan thing but i wanna be like you guys...not in a clan but plays on the server. I think im the one confusing you

jellydoughnut217
04-09-2005, 05:21 PM
ooo lol when i read ur original post where it said server i thought it said clan...my bad

sHaRp sHoOTeR
04-09-2005, 05:23 PM
Lol no problem man everyone messes up I just hope i get accepted :D

Liggy
04-09-2005, 05:23 PM
not in a clan but plays on the server.

simple... log in, join the server, not be an admin and play. Tada.

sHaRp sHoOTeR
04-09-2005, 05:25 PM
But i do wanna be an admin becuase im always playing there

InVinCiBLe
04-09-2005, 08:48 PM
Someone ban this idiot aka 'eLiTe sNiPeR229'.

THX

*VeNoM*
04-10-2005, 05:43 PM
Can i be in the clan? i can tag up [Not-WHS] Like the old days when i used to run a muck on the old servers 8 ) btw, sup invi

RoDenT
04-12-2005, 06:46 AM
hey venom, how you doing? =)

*VeNoM*
04-13-2005, 07:13 PM
Hey rodent, whats up, not much here, waiting on having the cash to upgrade my comp so i can play source.

RoDenT
04-13-2005, 08:33 PM
well hurry up so we can get going. =)

*VeNoM*
04-17-2005, 01:49 AM
bah, nobody from the old days want me back anyways... i doubt anyone hardly remembers me

Semper Fi
04-17-2005, 04:32 AM
Oh ppl still remember venom.....like me. Remember that time we both went CT and we wooped up? You with the AWP and Me rushing the front with FBs and a TMP?? Those were good times. And then when we were on opposite teams you would crawl up the ladder so slow I coudlnt hear you so i had to keep constant watch on the ladder. :p

HmniQ
04-17-2005, 05:16 PM
I remember VeNoM... he pwnz me.

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.