PDA

View Full Version : Admin

sHaRp sHoOTeR
04-09-2005, 04:49 PM
1. Your Name:Andy Donaldson
2. In-Game Name: sHaRp sHoOTeR
3. How long have you been playing: approx 4 years
4. How long have you been playing on our servers:1 month each (approx)
5. Do you have any admin experience?: Admin mod and AMX mod I played in FC CZ SERVER and i was trained to use admin and i promise i wont abuse it.
6. Why do you want to be an admin on our servers?: Becuase I hate hackers and i would like to keep the server i always play in clean of hackers and secure for all players coming and going. I also want to be an admin on your server because I play there all the time and I see cheaters alot there. I think I can be alot of help to the server by enforcing the rules you guys made up. When I play there arent any admins because its the weekdays and most people are busy.

Thx alot for your time I really appreciate it.

sHaRp sHoOTeR
04-09-2005, 08:37 PM
Anyone gonna reply :(

InVinCiBLe
04-09-2005, 08:45 PM
Anyone gonna reply :(

Hmm... maybe because you are the exact same person as 'eLiTe sNiPeR229'? It is obvious in your epithet. You alternate caps/lowercase in your names and both of your names essential imply the same things. Also, due to me berating you today, you decided to create a new name on this exact same day. Someone ban this guy! Idiot?

sHaRp sHoOTeR
04-09-2005, 09:31 PM
Hmm... maybe because you are the exact same person as 'eLiTe sNiPeR229'? It is obvious in your epithet. You alternate caps/lowercase in your names and both of your names essential imply the same things. Also, due to me berating you today, you decided to create a new name on this exact same day. Someone ban this guy! Idiot?
Ok first of all, I just found this server today on geocity ranks u ****ing idiot and i dont even know who elite sniper is. Does he love in los angeles and is his birthday in January huh bitch

Liggy
04-09-2005, 10:03 PM
Ok first of all, I just found this server today on geocity ranks u ****ing idiot and i dont even know who elite sniper is. Does he love in los angeles and is his birthday in January huh bitch

First day and want to be admin? If that isn't knowing what you want and shooting for it, then someone slap me.

InVinCiBLe
04-09-2005, 10:14 PM
My point exactly. Someone please ban this guy.

Kitch
04-09-2005, 11:11 PM
I think at this point the "Admin Request" board should be removed and admins should nominate users when they see fit. Right now this is becoming a joke board for the regular users to rip into the idiotic(sorry, but they are) users thinking they can be admin when they cuss out everybody else and don't know the concept of a "first impression"

InVinCiBLe
04-09-2005, 11:56 PM
I think at this point the "Admin Request" board should be removed and admins should nominate users when they see fit. Right now this is becoming a joke board for the regular users to rip into the idiotic(sorry, but they are) users thinking they can be admin when they cuss out everybody else and don't know the concept of a "first impression"
Very well put Kitch. I think he speaks for the boards when he says this.

sHaRp sHoOTeR
04-10-2005, 06:19 AM
My point exactly. Someone please ban this guy.[edited]<edited.>
There you go again....are those the only words you know u pathetic mother****er go suck your dads ***** and go rape ur slutty mom. Stupid ass mother****ing cracker. Go sleep in the dirt u ****ing poor ass white boi. Or go sell your ****ing mangos in a crappy car on the corner of the street for a living u dirt poor mother****er </edited.>

HmniQ
04-10-2005, 11:52 AM
4. How long have you been playing on our servers:1 month each (approx)Ok first of all, I just found this server today on geocity ranks u ****ing idiot<fontblahblahblah>

Liggy
04-10-2005, 12:38 PM
poor ass white boi

those wacky "AzN's"

.... on a lighter note, I laughed my ass off hard when I heard someone say on mics "you know, I'm tired of those asians and their pride." was definitly a funny thing to hear.

InVinCiBLe
04-10-2005, 12:41 PM
There you go again....are those the only words you know u pathetic mother****er go suck your dads ***** and go rape ur slutty mom. Stupid ass mother****ing cracker. Go sleep in the dirt u ****ing poor ass white boi. Or go sell your ****ing mangos in a crappy car on the corner of the street for a living u dirt poor mother****er I am no 'white boi'. I am actually Asian, so please don't assume things. To address the other issue, yes I am poor, at least compared to my neighbors such as John Madden, a few 49er players, and several Warriors players.

THX

sHaRp sHoOTeR
04-10-2005, 08:52 PM
I am no 'white boi'. I am actually Asian, so please don't assume things. To address the other issue, yes I am poor, at least compared to my neighbors such as John Madden, a few 49er players, and several Warriors players.

THX[edited]
AHHAHA YOUR ASIAN ROFL!!! I ****ING HATE CHINKS **** AZNS AND **** YOUR PRIDE BITCH. GO WORSHIP UR FATASS BUDDHA AND SUCK A FAT COCK U ****ING BLIND ASS CHINESE OR WHATEVER THE **** UR FAGGOT ASS IS.

Hi BOb
04-11-2005, 07:13 AM
Even I Got A Bigger Word Section Then You.

MaStEr~X
04-11-2005, 02:05 PM
Hardly....

RoDenT
04-12-2005, 06:43 AM
wow....just...wow...