PDA

View Full Version : It's Me, InVinCiBLE!

InVinCiBLe
12-15-2004, 04:16 PM
Hi guys, I don't want to seem like I'm above the law, so here is my plea for administrative powers.

1. My name is Darrick
2. InVinCiBLE
3. I've been playing CS for 4 years.
4. I've been playing on the [wshost.net] CS server around the same time that they were first put up.
5. I have been an admin for [wshost.net] for around ever since the original servers were put up(around a 3, 4? year range).
6. I want to be an admin on the PD server because I know that I would make a good admin. Back in the [wshost.net] servers, no one had any problems with me besides *DEAD*. I also collaborate well with other the admins and the general players. Another plus is that I don't use my administrative powers arbitrarily when other players "see a hacker" or are "being annoying". As an admin, I like to be the pundit and hear both sides of the story before I take drastic actions. With me as an admin, I know that I can create and maintain a friendly and sane atmosphere for the server.

Thank you

MaStEr~X
12-31-2004, 01:03 AM
Congratulations, InVinCiBLe, you have been selected to be an administrator for the Phillips Data server(s).

Please check your Private Messages.

InVinCiBLe
01-01-2005, 10:08 PM
Just got back from Hong Kong... I can't tell you how good it feels to be distinguished as a PD gaming server admin! Thanks PD gaming!

HmniQ
01-02-2005, 10:38 AM
Oh man we should totally put the swear filter back in where people advertise for pdgaming when they swear :)