PDA

View Full Version : hl2 mod

Hi BOb
05-25-2005, 03:45 PM
As you might or might not know you will know soon... but going to the point.

This is a help ad and a informer of a hl2 addon called Downfall: decent into darkness.
We are looking for people that know what they are doing not any well versed veterans(or new people).
<------------------------------------------------------------------------>
CONCEPT ARTIST NEEDED-
Downfall is looking for an experienced artist who can create some cool realistic ORIGINAL zombie ideas and be able to come up with indepenant ideas for models and scenes based on the ideas that we give him for certain ideas.
WRITER NEEDED-
Downfall is looking for an experienced writer who can help with expanding our mods storyline and plot along with assisting with keeping track of development notes.
WEB DEISIGNER NEEDED-
Downfall is looking for an assistant web designer who is experienced in flash/php/actionscript/css and html to update and generate new content for our site. If you think your up to the job or that you will be able to help drop me a line.
MAPPER NEEDED-
Downfall is looking for experienced mappers to create high detail maps for our mod.
MODELER NEEDED-
Downfall is looking for experienced modelers who are able to make realistic models for a zombie mod.
<------------------------------------------------------------------------>
If you are interested in anyone of those or just have a question relating to downfall email me at hi_bob_2003@yahoo.com or visit us at http://downfalldd.com

ok so I know most of you and your not all mappers and modelers and so on but no matter what we can always need help even if its just speading the word around (like me). Please help us out.

from all of us at downfall (pretty much HD and me..)
Thx.

Alt F4
05-25-2005, 04:24 PM
I read the web site, and if I replace the word "Laurel" with "Racoon", I'd swear I've played this game before...

Strange.

RoDenT
05-26-2005, 12:14 PM
Good, im not the only one that thought that i could replace Laurel with Racoon lol. Didnt you make a movie clip of it too alt?

Alt F4
06-19-2005, 07:30 PM
Maybe I did. Movie clip of what now?