PDA

View Full Version : what da heck

HostMaster
06-19-2005, 03:05 PM
So, what happened here. Nobody has posted on the forums in like a week and the game server is practically empty 24/7. Is it lag, is it map rotation? What is it. Post your comments here. I'm considering doing a full re-install of CS:S/Steam to see if that resolves any problems or not. Let me know..

Liggy
06-20-2005, 12:59 AM
No clue honestly. I take a few weeks to heal up and now that I am better,I've logged in to just bots. Vault Dweller played a few moments, then quit and that was the last I saw of anyone for a few hours.

Still have the occasional lag but haven't really noticed it cause there really isn't anyone playing.

Since I'm not keen on these bots, I end up just finding a server playing scoutknives.

I still check the boards every day though.

HostMaster
06-20-2005, 07:11 AM
Maybe we should play just 1 map, a popular one like in the old days with militia.. I wish it could be militia but valve hasn't released one. Is the source version of scoutzknivez real popular?

Hi BOb
06-20-2005, 09:52 AM
well two words from me.. Summer Job.

HostMaster
06-20-2005, 10:58 AM
Bob got a job!?!?!?!

I always thought you'd be one of those guys that ends up being 30 years old living with mom and dad with no job playing video games all day..

Liggy
06-20-2005, 11:35 AM
scoutknives seems pretty popular. There is always full or almost full servers playing it.

jellydoughnut217
06-20-2005, 01:23 PM
i check the server and forums everyday too but the server is just full of bots every time i check. I think that when the server first started and was real popular alot of people came to it and played but then got bothered by the lag spikes and just ignored the server from then on. Idk if its a possibility buy maybe a change in the server name? Also alot of people do have summer jobs and they just released that battlefield 2 demo last week and the game will be out tuesday so i would expect a buttload of people will be playing that instead of cs.

KillerRabbit
06-21-2005, 10:06 AM
Its all because I took a break host! I was always going into the server when it was empty killing the bots intel people came and it filled up. As for the scoutz knifez well ive been in there for amost a hour and only 2 people have joined, could also be the time of day but I'm not sure. I had to take a break but im back now :), I just get bored with css and have to stop playing or I start to suck. Also the bots sometimes glitch up on the map when i frist joined today i had to slay one so the round would restart because they where both in there bases locking onto each other tought the walls lol. Anyways either you forgot and didnt take my admin away or Im still one should let me know, I'll use it only if i need to like always :) inless you dont want me to. I'll try to get on the server more might not be daily like before but I'll see just been busy now with a job and I got the thing called summerschool :\.
I'll try to get the server populated again!

HostMaster
06-22-2005, 11:06 AM
Hi KillerRabbit!

No problem with the admin, we can use your help!

KillerRabbit
06-23-2005, 06:46 AM
Alrighty :D I'll get on in a few I just woke up and can't get awake

jellydoughnut217
06-23-2005, 10:33 AM
judging by the graph on the home page i think that the scouts n knives only is generating even less activity than b4

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.