PDA

View Full Version : Pda

Hi BOb
09-03-2005, 08:26 PM
hey guys just the other day I was playing computer/ watching a movie and my oldest brother * just about to get married in a mouth * gave me a box of stuff that he said I could have.... there was like 2 godly gives in that box. Hl2 and a PDA.. gladly I grab both I started to play with them lol... well since we all know what hl2 looks like heres was my pda looks like... BTW * this PDA is umteen years old it cost around $250.00 and later on my brother bought a gig upgrade...* I"M SORRY ABOUT THESE PICS THEY SUCK IN QUALITY BECAUSE IT WAS LIKE TOO DARK AND THE CAMERA SUCKS AND I EDITED THEM AND THIS IS THE BEST THEN GET h3h..

Homizide
09-04-2005, 09:12 AM
I bet you could get linux up and running on it.

HostMaster
09-04-2005, 10:34 AM
linux. w00t!!

I almost bought an iPAQ to put linux on but didn't because I could get what I needed from programs avail for the palm os, but I do have linux on my desktop and my laptop. Also I've seen a linux distro for the iPod, how awesome is that.

Homizide
09-04-2005, 02:04 PM
I have linux on my watch, gba, Ipod xbox, ps2 and a lap top and a live cd for my desktop. :D beat that hostmaster! (I used to have it on a came cube)

HostMaster
09-04-2005, 03:28 PM
I have linux on my watch, gba, Ipod xbox, ps2 and a lap top and a live cd for my desktop. :D beat that hostmaster! (I used to have it on a came cube)

whoa..

ok now you have to explain the watch, and the gba (what is a gba) and the xbox and ps2. I didn't know an xbox or a ps2 could have linux. Where do you get these distros? And, do you have any screen shots of linux on your xbox or ps2,.. or watch? I've got to see that, it sounds rad.

Homizide
09-05-2005, 09:46 AM
Ok gba= game boy advanced, the watch made by ibm the linux distro also made by ibm it uses a touch screen I got it for my bday :) , ps2 you get a kit with a hard drive with linux pre installed which also comes with a key board, and the xbox is a soft mod using a coppy of mech assault a fanasty online usb connecttor and a coppy of linux.

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.