PDA

View Full Version : food should be like candy essay

Hi BOb
10-05-2005, 06:16 PM
foods have been a part of nature for well along time and it seems normal food and foody things never taste good.
A good food would have flavors of every kind perfectly missed. Some people like bitter others like sour things.
Kinds of food that my family likes are a crappy mixture of tasteless worthless unhealthy things. Why would people
ate things they don’t like... well they just don’t eat it... so what if there is someone who does not like anything like
me? Well there has to be something you like and there is something I love to eat and that would have to be hands
down candy: D I love candy because it’s sweet and sour with a perfect amount of everything you love. When is the
last time that someone bites into normal food you eat and are speechless? Maybe once or twice but with candy its
every time with me I love candy more then any food I sound like Willy Wonka or something? Well is that movie
so wrong or so right?! Why would I write this paper!? Well because food sucks and we should make normal food as
good as candy.

Fire, walk with me
10-06-2005, 03:53 AM
Candy makes my teeth hurt.

HostMaster
10-06-2005, 08:18 AM
ROFL. Google ads already picked up on bobs thread. I just saw an ad for Candy Warehouse on the top of this page. Thats funny!! haha

Hi BOb
10-06-2005, 08:24 AM
haha I see that