PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Arrest

Hi BOb
10-16-2005, 09:33 PM
True Story.. Ok, so its 12:00am on monday oct 17, and I'm not tired at all. So you know since I'm Hi BOb and I like ninjas I been doing this ninja thing for like a week where I would go outside and like work on jumping, running, and if I heard somthing like animals or humans I would spy on them I had binoculars therefore. so tonight I was working on my ninja skillz when I hear some thing bang then and I heard voices so I whent to spy on it and see whats going on. So they where in the backyard doing somthing * I was in the woods like 200 feet away standing up in all black clothing * and I wasnt really paying too much attenion really but I gusse I should of.. well next time I looked up all the lights in the house where off and no one was outside I was like .. ok then.. and walked back to work more on my ninja skillz thinking they whent to sleep.. but about 2 mins later the backyard light * where they where before * turned on so I was like.. ok then and I run back too the same spot too see what was going on. When I looked threw my binoculars I was like shocked one of teh girls was looking dead into my eyes.. and like quity spamed the door.. too tell you the truth I that it was like a skunk in they're yard or somthing because I didnt think they could see me from that far way.. so like I stood there no moving not 100% sure what to do. I should of gone inside and whent to bed.. but NOOO . I didnt stay just outside but I even whent to the front lawn of my house too see what was going on * still wasnt sure * soo like I done before I was bewteen two cars and would lay down between the cars so no cars could go by without seening me.. well I was there about 1 sec and a car started too come so I jumped between the two cars laying on my back. when I seen the car was going by slow I thought that it might turn at the nebors house so I whent half way under one of the cars.. well that was stupid since the car going by was a cop car.. with a spot light right on me.. so I got up thinking " thats not good " and the cop was all like " PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR " so I did " SLOWY MOVE CLOSE TO ME AND LAY DOWN WITH YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK " thinking for a few secs I did it. and they cuffed me and helped me up.. so there I was 2 cops looking at me thinking I was like a old guy * they couldnt see my face * so they're like " WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUTSIDE " and stuff like that so I tried to tell the truth but do you have ANY idea what a cop does when you say you where trying to look like a ninja? well they kinda just look at you and say.. dont you think thats kinda weird I was like.. " No. " and then they're like where do you live I'm like " I live here " they're all like wah! and then they're like whats your name and blah lbah birthdate? " may, 22 1989 and hes like.. so your like 16 years old? I'm like yes I am and he took off my 3 pairs of ninja mask I had one. and they're like anyone home I'm like my dad is so they got my dad while the other cop whent to talk with the neibors about me and what they wanted to do with me. so my dad came out and he was just like :mad: looking at me never blinking once. so the cop said what happend I was like " would this be weird on the show cops? " but when I lissioned too what the cop said it wasnt 100% of what I said so knowning me I fliped out I was like your calling me a lier so it makes me look worst and so on and so forth. so the cop was like pissed at me and told my dad to get me in the house before he pushed charges on me. They said that if the nebors press charges well lets say I got alot of work too do and a recored on my head. or if they dont press charges on me well I'm free too go. well.. I havnt heard anything so I gusse I wasnt charges or somthing maybe I'll go do somthing or somhing I DONNO! but I thought you guys would get a kick out of a ninja beening arrested.
-bob

Asmodeus
10-16-2005, 09:36 PM
whoa....hmmm...uhhhh....yeaaaa

Alt F4
10-16-2005, 09:48 PM
LOL!

You sucked at being a ninja. You'd better just stick with CS.

Liggy
10-16-2005, 10:52 PM
I... just... don't... understand...
I even ran it thru AOL Chat Translator =/

Cliff notes anyone?

*prepair two meat my steal! u will dye four goodness!*
ni hao

RoDenT
10-17-2005, 10:13 AM
this proves u got no 1337 ninja skillz =(

Homizide
10-17-2005, 02:37 PM
LOlsomething like this happened to me. I was relleling from my roof and some cop said WTF are you robbing the place get down!

I yelled back um no this is my house! So I jump down he sees I have ninja starts and my Katana and he flips out and thinks im going to kill him. But it was good in the end I cant really tell you what heppened because umm it has dirty words in it.

Retlaw
10-17-2005, 05:42 PM
Kids these days....

It's the Napoleon Dynamite era....

HostMaster
10-17-2005, 06:38 PM
bobby makes me laugh.