PDA

View Full Version : Request to be an Administrator

Helo
10-26-2005, 11:42 AM
1. My real name is Brian. I live in Irvine, California.
2. My in-game name is "Helo." Not pronounced Hello, but Hee-low.
3. I have been playing Counter-Strike since around the summer of 2002.
4. I have been playing on your servers for approximately a month, but before that, I was a regular player on the KrimzonTide servers. I was a member of the organization for a long time, and an administrator for the servers as well, until one of the new members banned me for thinking I hacked. Although the problem was resolved with one of the founding members (who believed that I did and do not hack), I resigned due to the fact that I was blatantly disrespected in front of other clan members and regular players by being banned by another admin who was newer than me in the clan. I am now a part of ghosts and will continue to remain one for as long as I can. I do not jump around clans or servers. This is the only server that I have played in since leaving KT.
5. I do have administrator experiecne, although I do not remember what it would have been for CS 1.6 or Condition Zero. But for Source, I recently learned how to use the Mani-Admin.
6. I want to be an administrator for the server because it is the only server that I ever play at. I also want to do something on my part for being a part of ghosts and being allowed to play in a server such as pdgaming. The other thing I would like to do is assist in administrating justice for racism, intolerance, and hacking within the server to keep it a safe, and better place to game for all members of the community. I would gladly also accept an AIM-to-AIM or phone-to-phone with a current administrator of the server for my own screening and further interview if one is needed. Please let me know.

As for any other things the administrators should know about me, is that first and foremost, I am going to college right now. UC Irvine to be exact. So I am not the type of ignorant person who would abuse administrative privileges and dishonor the trust of others. I am majoring in Criminology, Law and Society, so I am all for the justice aspect of "fairness in gaming." I also work, so although I do not get to play much, I do play as much as I can (whenever I have the spare time) and enjoy the company of many familiar faces I have encountered in the server already.

Thank you for your consideration,
Brian

Homizide
10-26-2005, 01:40 PM
Ya sound cool but do we need anymore host? Dont we have like 10?

Hi BOb
10-26-2005, 08:02 PM
I thought one Brian was enough.

HostMaster
10-26-2005, 10:23 PM
Hey Brian. You sound exactly like what we are looking for in our admins.

Please post your steam id here and send me an IM sometime. I'm almost always on AIM and my SN is Hstngsltns

jellydoughnut217
10-29-2005, 10:59 PM
doesn this make like 8 people who go to uc urvine on this forum

RoDenT
11-04-2005, 10:05 AM
No we can always use more Brians....The only Brians we dont need are the ones that spell Brian like Bryan =P

HostMaster
11-04-2005, 10:56 AM
I live off a street called Bryan!