a mix of downloaded pirated music =)

the feds are watching -_-

Hi BOb
11-18-2005, 01:23 PM
the feds are watching -_-
*starts running*

HostMaster
11-19-2005, 12:01 AM
lifehouse, relientk, and 4 other similar cds. i'm bad with names, people, bands, furniture, what can i say. 6 disk changer, loaded to the max.

jellydoughnut217
11-19-2005, 10:32 AM
Against me!, Propagandhi, Rise Against, Dropkick Murphys, Dead Kennedys, The Unseen, Strung Out, Tiger Army

Hi BOb
11-19-2005, 10:47 AM
jelly are you a renegade of funk?
* wait that was Rage Against The Machine *

Hi BOb
11-19-2005, 11:21 AM
well I don't have a car or a cd player.. or cds in that fact.. but I do have a mp3 player and well I lission to alot of bands.. alot.. ALOT.. I like all music *even rap.. somtimes* I like rap too be cool.. ya I down with dat.. yo yo I got bing the size of your car.. word to your mother.. I like to stay cool and stuff ya'll know lol. well ok I'll name a few of my favit bands :) hold on.. DC Talk, Korn, POD, rammstein, mudvayne, devildriver, demon hunter, new order, senses fail, slipknot, underoath, Rage Against The Machine, gorillaz, klaus badelt * thats like classical music did pirates of the caribbean *, john willams *starwars*, deftones, disturbed, kj-52, john reuben, foo fighters, collective soul, CKY, femme fatality, panic at the disco, audio slave, rob zombie, blue man group, bride, whitecross, 38th Parallel, Acappella, apologetix, Audio Adrenaline, Big Tent Revival, Bleach, Blink-182, creed, Dashboard Confessionals, DMX *lol*, Downhere, Drowing Pool, Eminem *somtimes*, 50 cent *somtimes*, snoop dog * never thats a joke*, Five Iron Frenzy, Fountains of Wayne, Greenday *somtimes*, HERO *the play*, Vanilla ice, MC hammer, Jars of Clay, k25, Mortal, Nate Sallie, Newsboys, Nine Inch Nails, Out Of Eden, Orange County Supertones, Relient K, Scarecrow & Tinmen, Seven Day Jesus, skillet, Sonic Flood, supertones, Superchick, Switchfoot, The Cranberries, The O.C. Supertones, weezer, The Refreshments, The w's, They Might Be Giants, Third Day, TobyMac, Veggie Tales, Cradle Of Filth. let me tell you thats only 20% of the band I lission too and like.. :'D bob owns