PDA

View Full Version : Random Comment thread!

Homizide
11-27-2005, 03:41 PM
If you have somethnig to say just say it! It can be anything!

Im eating pizza tonight! :D

Hi BOb
11-27-2005, 04:24 PM
" Yesterday, I tried this, and it worked. Mew is in the games Pokemon Red and Blue. I do not know if it is in Yellow however. To get it, you start a new game and do not fight the trainer facing the underground tunnel just past Lavender Town (I think it is route 8) and also do not fight the trainer with a Slowpoke who says that his dad bought him a ticket to the SS Anne or something along those lines. Anyway, you play through the game past the 3rd gym leader and rock tunnel, then walk up to the door in front of the trainer on route 8. Do not let him see you face the trainer. Walk down and practically at the same time press START. You will have had to do a bit of trading from an old game so that you do not have to go through the entire adventure). Fly to Cerulean City and go past Nugget Bridge and beat the trainer with the slowpoke and then immediately fly back to Lavender Town. Enter the entrance to Route 8 and your pause menu pops up. Press B to return to the game and Mew appears. It is at level 7 and only knows the attack Pound.

It turns out that when Nintendo made the game and programmed each pokemon into the game, Slowpoke and Mew each had the same coding at the beginning of their names. Also, when you flew away from Route 8 before the trainer had a chance to fight you, this tricks the game into thinking there should be a fight going on in Route 8. By entering that area, this triggers this fight but with Mew because you flew off before it occured. The opponent is surprisingly strong though. Try to put him to sleep and throw Great Balls. I did this trick only last night for the first time, and it surprised me when it worked when I actually didn't think it would. Many thanks. "

"THIS WORKS!! I COULDn't BELEAVE MY EYES!!! " - BOb

[-RxP-]JohN
11-27-2005, 04:30 PM
You spin me right round baby
Right round like a record baby
Right round round round
You spin me right round baby
Right round like a record baby
Right round round round