PDA

View Full Version : An Idea

MuRDoC
11-30-2005, 10:09 AM
While playing on PD's server for a few hours, i noticed the awp is whored around alot on dust1 and dust2 (as well as any other cs map out there). And I, myself can be quiet an awp whore, so i was thinking, maybe we can limit awps to say 1 or 2 per team, so that it makes it a little bit more balanced. I mean look at Dust1, everyone joins CT because it is so easy to pick off T's rushing threw the tunnels. As for Dust2, it is more balanced (map wise) but still, when 7 out of 10 people have awps on one teams it gets kind of stale.

This is just my 2 cents, i have seen this awp rule/mod in other servers, and it seems to make it more balanced. thanks :eek: :confused: :D

RoDenT
11-30-2005, 11:13 AM
i like the idea of limiting awps, i think we had this discussion in another thread. personally, i would like to see 2-3 awps per team, instead of 1-2. dust1 and 2 are good whoring maps, but my god, is 1 the worst lol. I also propose we add a map into the rotation, say office or italy or nuke. Dust1 is also getting extremely boring but i know a lot of people like it. That's why i suggest we just add another map into the rotation so we dont just go back and forth, and we can add some variety, w00t! I also propose that host updates manimod so we can track those damn sprays.

Hi BOb
11-30-2005, 12:31 PM
limit = yes,
on these maps = no,
why = wait for militia,
militia = soon to be the only map played on pdgaming,
only map = on rotation with out changing it with admin commands,
I dont get it = soon you will,
I still dont understand way = because its easyer to work on everything at one time for host,
will militia be over runned with awps = yes just like most maps as you said,
why does this server own so much = we arnt 100% sure but I'm sure it as to do with the ping and the kindly people we get to join it.

-bob

jellydoughnut217
11-30-2005, 03:16 PM
limit awps to 2 per team, and put nuke in rotation until militia is out. People always want to play the new maps, and new maps often bring players back that havent played for a while.

Alt F4
12-02-2005, 11:30 AM
There is no reason for limiting the AWP as the cs_militia map will be out soon and no one will play Dust1 or 2 ever again.

This conversation is over.

MuRDoC
12-02-2005, 06:00 PM
There is no reason for limiting the AWP as the cs_militia map will be out soon and no one will play Dust1 or 2 ever again.

saying dust2 will never be played again is bogus. Its the most popular map.

jellydoughnut217
12-02-2005, 07:51 PM

according to hostmaster its militia+map vote which means any map could be chosen

Alt F4
12-05-2005, 10:14 PM
saying dust2 will never be played again is bogus. Its the most popular map.

Only because cs_militia isn't out yet. Besides that, dust2 is only "popular" because it's the default map on the server.

Wait... I thought I said this conversation is over.

Edit: I now see that I did say that. That's weird.

MuRDoC
12-05-2005, 10:43 PM
wow. .............

HostMaster
12-06-2005, 12:39 AM
When cs_militia comes out it will be like free lamborghini's for everyone. After that you wont even be thinking about any other cars.

MuRDoC
12-06-2005, 05:23 AM
more of a Nissan guy. :D