PDA

View Full Version : Yo...

Bleek
12-15-2005, 11:42 AM
Just wanted to give you guys props on your CSS Server. My handle is Bleek and Rome and I play for |DTR|. We just started playing again because the usual server we played on called Hypernet in fremont closed down. We are from the bay area, san jose. I forgot who told us about this server, but we enjoy playing in here. A lot of good players and good competition. My name is Mike and me and my friends will be playing a lot in your server. Good server except for the occasional lag spikes but doesn't really bother me, overall good server guys.

Hi BOb
12-15-2005, 12:20 PM
wazup mike I'm bob. Always nice to hear about pros on the server. Only one thing what missing... admin.. I cant always been in the server baby setting everyone because belive it or not but I have a life.. I know shocking. But for those who can be in the server I would like to hear about them. Are they not noiceable? doing they're jobs? I would like to know because I cant spend 100% of my time playing games.
-bob

Bleek
12-15-2005, 12:36 PM
Hey waaaaaadup Bob. I think I noticed some of the admins playing, but the admins are cool and do there job. I too notice hackers occasionally but I believe the admins take care of them. So far, so good with the admins. What name do you play under in CSS?

Hi BOb
12-15-2005, 12:43 PM
I always play under [pd] Hi BOb

jellydoughnut217
12-15-2005, 12:46 PM
bob sucks ass and has man boobs

Hi BOb
12-15-2005, 12:48 PM
bob sucks ass and has man boobs I think that jelly doughnut just talked... *eats it*

Homizide
12-15-2005, 03:36 PM
wazup mike I'm bob. Always nice to hear about pros on the server. Only one thing what missing... admin.. I cant always been in the server baby setting everyone because belive it or not but I have a life.. I know shocking. But for those who can be in the server I would like to hear about them. Are they not noiceable? doing they're jobs? I would like to know because I cant spend 100% of my time playing games.
-bob
pfff what a load of crap, a life ya right. Ohh and im homizide im not on as long as I used to be (10 hours a day during summer) I mainly play at night now. Yes im an admin.

MuRDoC
12-15-2005, 09:39 PM
<-- +MuRDoC+