PDA

View Full Version : is there any way i can get my server stats reset?

Sea Bass
01-11-2006, 07:29 PM
When i reinstalled CS:S i didnt play for like 8 months or so, and i was real rusty, and my stats where really bad, cause the first few months i had to re learn how to play, now it seems like i can make any head way at getting my rank better cause of my learning how to play again period. but i feel that my play has gotten better, so maybe if my stats was reset i would have a better chance at keeping my rank half way decent.

my question is is there any way a admin or the hostmaster could reset me so i can start over?:)

Homizide
01-11-2006, 09:10 PM
I say we should restar everyones Stats. :D I was gone for 2 months so I know whats hes talking about.

HostMaster
01-11-2006, 11:44 PM
Stats dont work, they are locked in the past at the moment. You'll have to rely on rank in the server.. but we will bring it back, and we do log everything so when we do we will probably keep stats for the past 30 or 60 days and drop em after that.

Sea Bass
01-12-2006, 06:43 PM
Stats dont work, they are locked in the past at the moment. You'll have to rely on rank in the server.. but we will bring it back, and we do log everything so when we do we will probably keep stats for the past 30 or 60 days and drop em after that.

what about server Rank is there any way to reset that, cause i think im like 620/640 :o or something, and im really not that bad, at leat i dont think so, its just when i started playing again, i hadnt played in a long time, i was crappy at first and it killed me in server rank.

HostMaster
01-13-2006, 10:38 AM
Any admin can reset the server rank and probably should do so once a month or so.. but if you didn't play for 5 days your rank would automatically be reset.

Homizide
01-13-2006, 04:05 PM
I cant and im level 3.

jellydoughnut217
01-13-2006, 04:37 PM
when i used to play css on the pd server all the time i was usualy in the top 6 and sometimes #1 HOORAY FOR MY PREVIOUS CSS SKILLS...... yeah so i just wanted to brag for a second

Homizide
01-13-2006, 05:38 PM
Umm something is wrong with the server... its supper laggy, and when someone gets killed it shows the gun, but no name of the killer/the killeys name is shown as unconnected.

Sea Bass
01-13-2006, 10:51 PM
Any admin can reset the server rank and probably should do so once a month or so.. but if you didn't play for 5 days your rank would automatically be reset.

i dont have enough self control to not play for 5 days...lol:D