PDA

View Full Version : Reserved Slots

HostMaster
01-19-2006, 03:02 PM

I have enabled reserved slots on the server. All admins automatically have reserved slot access... And, we will be selling reserved slots to players who wish to have them. The cost is $18 for 6 months. If you wish to pay for a reserved slot, send a paypal payment for $18 to paul@wshost.net and include the following:

1. Your STEAM ID.
2. Your full name.
3. Your in-game name.
4. Your email address.

We will reply once the payment is received and the reserved slot is activated. At the end of the 6 months, we will turn off the reserved slot and you can repeat the process to reactivate it if you wish. If we get too many people buying reserved slots we may stop taking new orders so please check this post before you pay. If you would like to buy for your clan, we are offering a 5 for 4 deal, for every 4 paid reserved slots, get 1 free when made via a single paypal payment.

Happy gaming!

I like you best,
HostMaster

jellydoughnut217
01-19-2006, 03:57 PM
HM sent me an email today and in it he said he likes me the best. SO SUCK IT!

Homizide
01-19-2006, 06:12 PM
HM sent me an email today and in it he said he likes me the best. SO SUCK IT!
*starts to kneel*
mmmm rasberry.

Hi BOb
01-19-2006, 07:11 PM
LOL NOOB LOL!! ROFL NOOB LOL.... jelly.... nooob Hahah thats funny ... Host I love you have I ever told you that?

jellydoughnut217
01-20-2006, 03:47 PM
so how do the reserved slots work? If the srver is full is someone kicked to make room for a player with a reserved slot?

HostMaster
01-20-2006, 04:01 PM
Thats a good question.. I have it enabled to kick people with bad ping when a reserved slotter enters, though I can change it. I'm not sure its working correctly though, I should be able to get in as an admin and it tells me its full so maybe the server needs a full restart? I dunno.

Hi BOb
01-20-2006, 11:08 PM
I think a full reset would be a good thing at this time it might work out a few problems such as lag spikes and what not. so ya.

Hi BOb
01-23-2006, 11:08 AM
hum its not working.. when the server is full I cant join..