PDA

View Full Version : [pd]caboose abuses!

ThEeAsTeRbUnNy
01-30-2006, 12:05 AM
1: [pd]Caboose
2:12/29/06 aprx. 10:30 pst
4:Pd CSS server
5:I was simply running through the tunnels on militia when all of a sudden BAM admin abuse. ugh i was blinded by caboose which caused the fatality of me and him so i def think something needs to be donw with this rowdy admin :D

Hi BOb
01-30-2006, 07:58 AM
we should give him like -1 admin level

ThEeAsTeRbUnNy
01-30-2006, 01:40 PM
lol i kno...that was fun huh?

its.tuan
01-30-2006, 02:43 PM
umm so what's the point of this threat anyway? dont abuse admin powers...It'll ruins the game for everyone...

its.tuan
01-30-2006, 04:17 PM
I think you as admin should set an example for other players...and not messing around with the threat...we look seriously in to admin abusing powers...so be considerate

ThEeAsTeRbUnNy
01-30-2006, 04:25 PM
Rgr that tuan seriously it was a joke...lighten up btw its called a THREAD not threat lawl GG have a good day to u sir:D :D

Homizide
01-30-2006, 06:18 PM
Dont ever abuse your powers, or rodent will take em away, even if it is a joke dont do it ever, unless the person if afk and your slapping him with 0 damage thats coo I guess, dont use time bomb though other people can die too.

ThEeAsTeRbUnNy
01-30-2006, 08:51 PM
OMG seriously i do not need a lecture from u from taun or anyone. got it so stop telling me what to do. honestly what happened to everyone's sense of humor. i mean christ u all need to unwind.

Homizide
01-30-2006, 08:59 PM
you dont do that, you never go and time bomb somebody for no reason even if it is just a joke, timebombs can kill people around you, it doesnt matter if its slapping.

its.tuan
01-31-2006, 12:28 AM
Wassup with the attitudes? I am just reminding you...I am not lecturing you or anything...and i am not ruining your fun...but be considerate and use your power properly...thanks

Helo
01-31-2006, 12:48 AM
As an Administrator, Level 3, I believe that I have a say in this only in opinion, not in action. Action should be committed by those in the high-court as noted in the rules and regulations.

From what I have read (and true I do not have the whole story and admit that much), this is what I have seen that could be in question regarding their conduct:

From "Server Rules - Administrators" section:
1. All administrators must abide by and enforce the rules of the server(s).
2. No administrator shall use the powers given to them for personal use, benefit, or advantage for either themselves or another inside or outside of the server.
6. Administrators shall not execute commands upon other administrators under any circumstance.
8. No administrator shall regard themselves as above the rules.
9. Each administrator shall carry out the rules of the server as is capable by them in the server while adhering to the rules themselves.

I would request the members of the high-court to review what has happened here and punish accordingly, as written from "Server Rules - High Court" section:

1. The High Court of administrators resides as the highest law, rule-making body, as well as the highest enforcers for all of Phillips Data Gaming.
2. All disputes, questions, problems, and server or forum issues will be settled by the High Court.

RoDenT
01-31-2006, 07:03 AM
thanks helo, i was just about to post that. and it is good they are lecturing you two. Caboose and easter, follow the rules that have been made for you guys. Set the example. Yes i know you have heard this a lot now, and i am glad to see all the other admins getting on your ass about it. If you have any problems understanding the rules, then please message me and I will be glad to clear them up for you, even though they are pretty straight forward.

ThEeAsTeRbUnNy
01-31-2006, 04:09 PM
lawl ok me and brian talked lol any hoo im done getting lectures from people i don kno so drop it everyone cause i am thx

~Easter

jellydoughnut217
01-31-2006, 04:17 PM
i blew up some of my buddies from school a few times when we were playing.......i felt the need to confess

Homizide
01-31-2006, 04:41 PM
for shame!!!