PDA

View Full Version : Just a heads up

jellydoughnut217
02-26-2006, 02:25 PM
Today i was just looking at my server list on steam, and i checked the pd server to see who was playing. There were three people there that went by the names JEW#1, JEW#2, and JEW#3. The only reason they caught my eye was because there were about 20 people on the server, and they had outrageous scores. JEW#1 had something like 121 kills and 9 deaths, JEW#2 had i think 86kills and 5 deaths. So i went on to the server to see what was going on. It became painfuly obvious that they were hackers within the first few seconds i was there. Between the people complaining about the hackers, the outrageous scores, and the 5-10 second matches, it was easy to spot. However, i was not able to smite them with my holy admin powers because they bolted real quick once i joined. So to all the admins out there, if you see any of these three playing, and you even suspect the slightest thing from any of them, do not hesitate to ban.

Kitch
02-26-2006, 06:08 PM
*refrains from making "damn jews" comments*

Homizide
02-27-2006, 04:06 PM
I think host can check the logs for their tags.

Caboose
02-27-2006, 05:17 PM
You guys even know what a log looks like? They are so confusing and hard to pinpoint which log it is in and where exactly a player is. Heres one from 1.6

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/Cab0os3/untitled.jpg

jellydoughnut217
02-27-2006, 05:50 PM
well you cant ban someone for hacking unless you catch them in the act. Besides, i dont think its right to just take my word for it and give these guys a ban(although i do apreciate the trust). This was just ment to give other admins and players a heads up that (according to me) these guys do hack, and anytime they enter the server they should be watched with a keen eye. The acting admin at that time should use his own judgement to determine what to do. I think everyone already knew that though, we seem to have pretty good admins on this server as far as i can tell.