PDA

View Full Version : Major Hacker!!!

Tecknique
03-10-2006, 11:48 PM
I was playing in the server Friday at 10:30 p.m. and there was a guy who kept killing ppl with the awp and as I’m typing this right now he is killing more and more using obvious hacks. Right now he has almost 300 kills and close to 50 deaths. Now I'm not saying that's not possible to do, what I'm telling you guys is that he knows where everyone is before they show themselves and he doesn’t look behind corners where someone could be, he looks to where they are and as I was spectating him he would do this. And for some reason he plays like a bot, runs, and moves his crosshair like a bot. I have played this game for a long time and I know a hacker when I see one.

Oh and btw, I can get at least players on that server to agree with me. They know he hacks as well because they watch him when they die. Here is his name and STEAM ID: 卍 HITLER 卍 STEAM_0:1:4637279 those "?" are some kind of character that resembles a box. Please ban him... He is ruining the fun in enjoying the game. :(

HostMaster
03-11-2006, 11:19 PM
Those "symbols that resemble a box" come up as swasticas to me. That alone = ban regardless of hacking

RoDenT
03-17-2006, 12:42 PM
i hate nazis