PDA

View Full Version : demo of speed hacker

Tecknique
03-11-2006, 03:21 PM
Ok now I have a demo of a new hacker and he is at least twice as fast as everyone else. His name and STEAM ID is: £l l³³t_hAkeR STEAM_0:0:8689231. I was playing in the server around 3:00pm Saturday and I noticed that he started to get to the sites faster than a ct would so I speced him and made a demo. I didn't get to type "users" in the console but at least I got a demo. Everyone kicked him at least 5 times already. For some reason he has 2 names, now I don't know if thats him or he is just copying someones elses but I noticed he would do that. And the names are exactly the same! I thought that wasn't possible. I thought if you had the same name you it would change with a # before or after it like: Joe, Joe(1). I have a short demo of him speeding and it's quite clear he is hacking. Please at least ban this guy. I have proof as well. Check out the demo and see what I mean, thanks.

Oh and btw, he was on the terrorists team when I recorded him, and I named the demo "speedhacker" Plus if you look closely when he is dead he will type "rank" and you will see he is rank 22 with like a 6.13 k/d ratio with I think like over 200 kills and only 33 deaths. Please reply back if I didn't upload the demo right.

Caboose
03-11-2006, 05:11 PM
I'm not seeing the demo. You used the "Manage Attachments"? I believe there is a size limit as well.

chrisharper23
03-12-2006, 10:42 AM
Yeah I was also here that day when he was using the speed hack. As well as many others.

He would be bomb sites waiting for people to kill. Really gittery on the screen. And I had killed him, and then he changed his name to my screen name, and was trying to get people to kick me, obviously with the same name. So I had to change my name.