PDA

View Full Version : Stacking Teams

noob
04-17-2006, 08:36 PM
i always see admins stacking teams u got 3-5 guys who are top10 on the server playing one 1 team wich is BS if your an admin u should be the first to switch to even out teams and having everyone with negative ratios on one teams is not even

SniperK
04-17-2006, 09:13 PM
lol.hahahaha thats funny reason y me and mama stack teams and one shot so we can practice for cal

HostMaster
04-17-2006, 09:42 PM
Admins should unstack teams not stack them.. if you are stacking teams and I find out,.. maybe I delete a line from adminlist.txt.

RoDenT
04-18-2006, 08:47 AM
i have warned you guys already before. you will be punished.

HmniQ
04-18-2006, 03:12 PM
wshost 4evah

Hi BOb
04-18-2006, 03:33 PM
even teams doesnt always mean numbers also :eek: !..!!

chrisharper23
04-18-2006, 09:08 PM
lol.hahahaha thats funny reason y me and mama stack teams and one shot so we can practice for cal

How is stacking the server with top players for your team practice for CAL? lmao. I mean if you are better than the other team its not really practice, it becomes a joke.

You wanna practice for CAL, play tuff opponents, that's how you practice.
Plus you guys should scrim on CPL_MILL or DE_Contra for CAL, not Dust2, lol.

Caboose
04-18-2006, 10:19 PM
Plus you guys should scrim on CPL_MILL or DE_Contra for CAL, not Dust2, lol.

Yeah so theres not only 2 maps in the rotation for cal. There happens to be 8. De_dust2 happens to be one of them and one of the toughest maps to win on being as though most teams do scrimmages on them for fun. All eight maps should be practiced equally.

HmniQ
04-19-2006, 02:57 AM
That doesn't change the fact that stacking makes for a crappy pub server (= don't do it)

chrisharper23
04-19-2006, 11:45 AM
true caboose, but when its a dust2 server basically only, other maps should be played a bit more.

I would like to see the CAL maps integrated into the server, everyone we scrim on either doesn't have the maps or suck. So it would be cool to play with everyone on the server with the maps. Yeah I know there are others, but mill/contra are my favs, thats why I said that.

SniperK
04-19-2006, 05:30 PM
first of all cpl_mill and de_contra are not the only cal maps dust 2 and inferno are also in teh cycle and don't tell me how to run my scrim team but thanx for the advice i'm just waiting for our 12 man to get ready so i can start doing practice scims and such..i was cal-i so yeah advise it kewl but let me run the team the way i want to run it

jellydoughnut217
04-19-2006, 05:40 PM
first of all cpl_mill and de_contra are not the only cal maps dust 2 and inferno are also in teh cycle and don't tell me how to run my scrim team but thanx for the advice i'm just waiting for our 12 man to get ready so i can start doing practice scims and such..i was cal-i so yeah advise it kewl but let me run the team the way i want to run it

dude are you f***ing serious? This isnt your server or your team. HM, Rodent, MX, and i believe ALt F4 run this server, and they can tell you anything they want. Your lvl 3 admin doesnt grant you the right to anything except to help keep the server running the way HM, Rodent, MX, and Alt F4 want.

Homizide
04-19-2006, 05:47 PM
lol burn! (filler)

Tatsuo
04-19-2006, 05:53 PM
hahha that's true concerning the pub JELLY, as far as the cal team goes you sure didn't come up with the idea so until you want to join or become team leader on this you have nothing to say about the CAL team. we are here to promote the server and just having fun with the cal thing, but if you going to become anal about this forget the cal team, i'm out of the team until some issues are resolved.

jellydoughnut217
04-19-2006, 05:57 PM
the fact that there is a cal team doesnt give anyone the right to stack teams and make the playing experience unfair or unsatisfactory for anyone on the server.

SniperK
04-19-2006, 06:04 PM
hahaha the team is mine.because its my idea and HM aproved of it..as for as u argueing with me..get ur facts stright becasue i got mines..

SniperK
04-19-2006, 06:05 PM
ohh yeah...u can try out if u want =) i'll let u kno when i get the 12 man i will have 100% control of I HEART U HM

Caboose
Comeon guys we don't need flaming.

Tatsuo
that's true, have you ever been there and see all of us keep stacking the teams. There are times when all 3 of us are on the same team that happens. I play a lot on that server and i haven't seen any of you guys (caboose, you or any of the other admins) there and play for a long period of time as to see what is really going on in the server, so who are you to tell us and listen to someone unless you have the facts jelly. And its true that just because we're trying to start a CAL team doesn't necessary mean that we should be all in the same team.. but are you serious as to say that the other team is going to suck just because all 3 of us are in the same team?

jellydoughnut217
04-19-2006, 06:09 PM
well a player has complained about it, and then sniper admited to doing it. That seems like a pretty solid fact to me.

Tatsuo
04-19-2006, 06:11 PM
yea, but teams do get unstacked by me or one shot or sniperk, so like i said don't go run off to the wolves until you get all the facts. Unless you witness the stacking go and make sure when you talk you know all the facts because as of right now your word has nothing behind it when it concerns me.

Tatsuo
04-19-2006, 06:18 PM
and on a futher note, nowadays its not us that are stacking the teams, its random players that keep doing it so when it comes down to stacking teams you shouldn't be looking over here but at other people, there is so much you can do as to kick and slay, but if all the admins were doing their jobs it wouldn't be so hard to have just one admin tell everyone to stop stacking, about sprays and profanity, and i know you guys know who you are because i just played with you guys today and mentioned it to you guys, you guys have a higher level admin than i do because of some issue dropped me down to a lower level, so do your jobs admins.

SniperK
04-19-2006, 06:21 PM
first of all i did said that..just becuase its stupid..if u played i'd be the first 1 if not tatsuo to switch if the our team is domintating..when that noob guy posted. man his score was like 0-50 of course he's gonna complain..but wut ever tho.i enjoy playing there and i enjoy being admin. what ever happens i'm not gonna die thats teh truth i might be pist cuz i spent a lot of time trying to keep the server full and help host out and make it fun...because i play...=) i may sound like an ass sometimes i do it becasue i'm young and i like to enjoy myself..everyone talks smack...it happens all over the server..don't take wut i say personally.but i do think its BS how inactive admins come here and tell me how to run the show when they don't kno wuts goin on.but its okay.i dun care.even with out tatsuo i'm still gonna run the cal team.with out you i'm still gonna run it.i got players to play for me and pd gaming..so i'm not worried and i'm sure they don't have a problem with how i'm running things..u all may think i'm a dick or what ever..but thats you..theres players in the server that play just because i'm on. but hey it might be coincedence.when the server is full of noobs wiht like 1 ratio's then i come in and all the regulars come in..but hey its okay i don't do nothing for teh server i'm just a waste of admin..shoot i minus well be inactive like the rest of u..=)

jellydoughnut217
04-19-2006, 06:22 PM
so your telling me that you guys stack teams only to unstack them right away? No one especialy an ADMIN ON THE SERVER should ever be stacking teams for any reason. Its the admins job to keep the server fair and balanced and in order, not to screw it up so they can practice for cal. Obviously it is happening if we are recieving complaints about it. you can do what you want when you get your 12 man server, but as far as the pub is concerned no cal members have special privledges. Oh and please tell me what facts im missing? We recieve a complain that teams are being stacked. Sniper admits to doing it. Where have i gone wrong?

SniperK
04-19-2006, 06:23 PM
ohh yeah i forgot to add..its not my fault the noobs follow me..u can call it stacking but shoot if i was a noob and i was on the team with the top guy and he has a leet score and he moved i'd move to cuz i dun want to be the one he's shooting...dats just my note just so i can think i'm the ****=)..and its true when i switch people follow..and when tatsuo switches people follow..its not our fault people want to be on our team..not to be a jack ass or anything if u where good they follow u 2..that goes to everyone

SniperK
04-19-2006, 06:25 PM
and the whole practice for cal thing was just me being a jack ass..but hey u can take it how ever u want mr inactive admin

Tatsuo
04-19-2006, 06:30 PM
Jelly you are really foolish, go and play on the server. JUST GO AND PLAY, i want to see how well you do because i don't want to hear anything coming from an inactive admin that just listens to anybody without facts. When we first go in we auto, and most of the time end up on the bad team, the team that ISN'T STACKED. Give us 4 rounds and you will see a major difference in scores and who is winning. SO if you can call that stacking then go right ahead, i call this even the teams. And of course people are going to start joining our team that what noobs do and i'm sure that's what you also do, so stop you complaining and go join in the server once in a while then i want to see you admin it. Inactive admins that doesn't play on the server and just pops up out of nowhere and tell us the people that play on the server what is going on the server?????? i have NO CLUE what you are talking about Jelly.. so PLEASE... PLEASE go play on the server and see what a noob you are when it comes down to it, coz man right now you are just becoming irritating to me.

Tatsuo
04-19-2006, 06:39 PM
as a matter of fact, go in right now jelly we are playing, let's go and enjoy a good hour of so of CS:S with you! That is... if you can handle it!!! :eek:

noob
04-19-2006, 06:39 PM
first off sniperk u dont know me cause i dont play under noob so dont give me that i have a 0-50 score im top10 on the server and every time that i been on the server u and mama always on the same team owning a bunch of noobs then soren will join or some more top10 guys they go on your team and every time i see u switch some one its always some noob that aint helping the team so its no loss to your team just like when u banned that TWN guy cause he would not stay on the opposite team not like he was going to help the other team much whats the point of playing if all your doing is owning noobs i always go on the losing team cause i like the challenge i dont worry about my score like u

Tatsuo
04-19-2006, 06:41 PM
then tell us who you are.. if you are top10... Im ranked 3, sniper is ranked 7 or 8, one shot is ranked 1. so who are you... please tell me! and since you know soren... im assuming that might be you... and to keep this on the same track of stacking... out of all top10 players, soren will be the one to switch to the winning team.. and YES i have seen it so don't go telling that he doesn't!

SniperK
04-19-2006, 06:43 PM
i did ban him for 5 mins after i warned him 30 times ur right.he knows i was right with wut i did..becasue he didn't come here to comlaine u think being top10 makes u good..lol please i'd be 1 if i played here in the afternoon..ui never play with me cuz u never kill me wuts ur name on the server..man wish psyscho stats are up..nine 2 nine is 2 and he even says i kill him more hten he kills me..i dun have the time to play homie..if i did i be top3 or top5 for sure

jellydoughnut217
04-19-2006, 06:45 PM
Dont talk about me not being on the server or any other unrelated information in your attempt to shift the focus of this argument. My current skill in the game or my activity have nothing to do with what we are talking about, so your points are not points at just merely distractions from the truth. Sniper has ADMITED to stacking teams, he also admited that mama and one shot do it as well. I do not need to be on the server when the acused person ADMITS to the acusation.

chrisharper23
04-19-2006, 06:48 PM
Jelly played the other day, after all this time I've been playing I've never seen him play or just missed him. But yeah I had some kills on him, so he is active. Just may not play everyday of the week.

SniperK
04-19-2006, 06:54 PM
haha wut ever this is gettin pointless

Tatsuo
04-19-2006, 06:55 PM
Jelly you so full of yourself, im just going to leave as it is because arguing with you is like arguing with a blind person, doesn't see what is going on and just listens to everything he can.

jellydoughnut217
04-19-2006, 07:00 PM
Jelly you so full of yourself, im just going to leave as it is because arguing with you is like arguing with a blind person, doesn't see what is going on and just listens to everything he can.
exactly what someone says when they have nothing to say. Congratulations.

SniperK
04-19-2006, 07:03 PM
lol.ahhaha this is dumb its gettin to the point we're just argueing to argue i'm done..say wut ever u want its not gonna change how i play ima play how i played to become admin and will stick with it

noob
04-19-2006, 07:08 PM
ok im Boom,headshot i got over 3000 kills so i see a lot of whats going stacking was not much of a problem maybe a month ago but now days it happens all the time and sniper i never said i was good but if u are top10 does that mean u suck, no although u have told me i suck before cause my ratio was like 1.6 and if u guys need practice there are thousands of servers that u can practice on but on pd u should be on opposite teams .

Caboose
04-19-2006, 07:10 PM
Wow guys stop flaming eachother.

SniperK
04-19-2006, 07:24 PM
lol i dun care who u are..as i stated be 4 me saying we where practiceing was just some bs reason i gave..but in thory we was not stacking
if i recall i did switch teams and then switched back to mama's team when my team was like 12 and the other team was 10 yes i do remember that so shut it.i lvoe how only the people that get owned complain but wut ever i'm done with this thread next 1 please and lets make it peaceful..

Tatsuo
04-19-2006, 07:29 PM
yea congrats to me Jelly you can go right ahead and say that Mama's Boy is stacking go right ahead but like i stated before who is going to listen to someone that apparantly everyone agrees is a noob, and just repeat what he/she said. its like me saying that yep i saw jelly play yesterday and was kicking people without notice... what backbone does it stand on? Go play on the server and see how many and WHO stacks teams then come back to me when you have those facts... me i like to know the facts, not playing games like little girls.. HE SAID SHE SAID.

And note: Boom headshot i don't want to say but the only reason why you are top10 is because you are always on my team... YES i see you STACK the winning team. And don't you even going to deny it coz i see and i tell you guys to quit stacking... next time i see you stack i'll make sure to remind you the hard way.

noob
04-19-2006, 07:54 PM
Tatsuo i have not seen your name on the server in ages so dont say i stack cause I DONT, and if you use a diffrent name i must not be stacking cause you just said your the only reason i'm top10 on the server which would mean your probably stacking and not me , and you are going to threaten me that shows how good of an admin you are

i'm done with this have a nice day and grow up

SniperK
04-19-2006, 08:21 PM
oh wuthcu gotta say to that tat hahah this is lame

Tatsuo
04-19-2006, 09:24 PM
boom are you stupid... im Mama's boy you noob and yes say that again you not stacking... you are making me laugh. A threat? hahahah no its just a curtious advice that next time i see you stack you will be reminded of... and that means you don't play much on the server because everyone knows that im Tatsuo as well as Mama's boy

RoDenT
04-19-2006, 11:02 PM
I dont wanna see any more of this crap. I will close this thread and I do not want to see another one made continuing this flaming.

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.