PDA

View Full Version : Donations!!!

shanknbake
04-25-2006, 04:25 PM
So Hostmaster tells me that PD Gaming de_dust2 24/7 is in dire need of funding. So here's the deal...If what Host told me is accurate, he needs $600.00 and he'll cover the other $600.00 himself (match us) so if there are any rich bastards out there willing to donate, please do so now before the lag that is currently on the server gets so bad that it jumps out of ur screen and slaps you on the face.

--> If you are like me (poor and in college) then plz feel free to support this cause by spreading the word to all the "regulars"

chrisharper23
04-25-2006, 07:40 PM
Yeah I saw the ad on the server, I'll send a PM to host with some info. But I'll donate some money to help keep this a great place for us to play. I only play this server and the server my clan plays on and I can throw some down. Do my part as a regular.

I don't use paypal or anything but I can send a check to Host for the donation. Or if Rodent or any others knows some more info PM or email me with the details.

HostMaster
04-25-2006, 09:13 PM
Donations via paypal are best (paul@wshost.net), if you have a check card you can still use paypal to send money and it will come out of your checking account. But, if you want to mail in a check donations here are the details:

Make check payable to Paul Phillips and send to:

P.O. Box 25423
Anaheim, CA 92825

Be sure to include pdgaming.com donation in the memo line.

So far we have not received any donations, but as soon as we do I will start a thread and give credit to those who donated (Put your in-game name in the memo line if you want credit) and keep a running balance.. yes, when we reach $600 in donations I will match the other $600 and we will buy a new Dell SC1425 server to host the CS server on. We will probably be able to host another CS (or possible Team Fortress Forever) server on the same box.

Thanks guys.

Hooters
04-27-2006, 10:01 PM
Done and done

All of you "broke" college students, sack up, don't buy a 20 pack of beer and give $20, rather $22 so that paul actually gets 20 because paypal takes 3% away... But yea, done!