PDA

View Full Version : Cal's Admin App

Caladium
04-29-2006, 08:27 PM
1. Cal
2. CaladiumX
3. Yes, I do agree with the rules.
4. On weekdays, anytime after 4:00 est. as school gets in the way. Weekends though, you can catch me day and night. I'm not big on sleep :)
5. I started HL/TFC July 1, 1999. Started playing CS soon afterwards.
6. I've been playing on WHS/PD servers since the beginning. TFC at first, then TFC/CS, then CS, now CSS woot :cool:.
7. Umm.. for TFC I have admined on... D* clan server, EvilLynns, verticalimpact, r4l and runners. My only admin experience on CS was on runner's 24/7 militia server for around a year(runner buggered off somewhere and closed the serv) alongside KillerRabbit. I've used AMX Mod and Adminmod.
8. I would like to be an admin on this server because for one, I've been a regular forever :) But also because I'm an awesome admin and love to enforce the rules of servers that I play on, whether I'm an admin there or not. I hate playing on servers that I don't admin only to find someone cheating/swearing/whatever else that may be on the rules, as it creates an uncomfortable environment for the rest of the players. Also, I think I deserve some credit as I'm currently housing both a Rodent and Rabbit in my backyard...

KillerRabbit
04-29-2006, 08:30 PM
Has rabbits approval all the way.

HostMaster
04-29-2006, 11:29 PM
All set up, should work at next map rotation.

Caladium
04-30-2006, 07:56 AM
Rofl, that was quick. Thanks HM <3

RoDenT
05-12-2006, 08:16 AM
just because ur special =P