PDA

View Full Version : aVr.Admin Abuse FTW

Hooters
05-11-2006, 03:04 PM
I think this guys was hacking so made a perm. kick. Attached in .zip format is demo and screenshots with steamid and what not.

Hooter

http://home.comcast.net/~ken52284/adminabuse.zip

chrisharper23
05-13-2006, 07:42 AM
I just reviewed both demos, and yeah he had a lot of hs' but he did have body kills too. So I don't think he was hacking, I think he was just good.

But some of the things he was doing and places he was going by himself, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a bot hack playing for him, and just typing when ppl would talk.

Its close, but to me, there's no aimbot or wall hack going on.

We need some more input on this one.

shanknbake
05-13-2006, 01:40 PM
Yea I was playing with this guy the other day, he's definately not hacking (imo) not only becuase he has both body kills and hs's, but becuase of HOW he plays...that is to say that he doesnt just run araound aimlessly. However, one of the other admins belives that his in-game demeanor is less than acceptable, and for this reason (if for no other) he should be given the ol' heeve-ho.

KillerRabbit
05-13-2006, 02:04 PM
He is useing a aimbot, its just not on all the time its in the demo atleast the frist one (didnt watch the 2nd one). You can catch it locking on just watch it closely and compare when he moves slower to aim then really fast. Its just like when hes awping its such a fast movement and he doesnt do that with a awp or deagle which i think is really odd because if you could aim that good with a awp you should be able to aim like that with a deagle no problem.

KillerRabbit
05-13-2006, 02:34 PM
Not sure why hes been unbanned, he is and has been hacking.

Hooters
05-13-2006, 06:49 PM
there is also a bunch of these avr guys around all of a sudden, anyone know who they are or anything? I also banned some random guy today for abivous wall hacks, he was aiming through the walls, then strafing out, something that's really old school.

Hoot

SniperK
05-13-2006, 08:02 PM
yeah i saw them to but they where noob sauce,,u kno and yep i was there when u banned dude he was super walling

shanknbake
05-13-2006, 10:51 PM
yeah i saw them to but they where noob sauce,,u kno and yep i was there when u banned dude he was super walling

not just regular walling? but "SUPER" walling? wow!

Homizide
05-13-2006, 11:30 PM
not just regular walling? but "SUPER" walling? wow!
rofl dude I freakn love you.

KillerRabbit
05-15-2006, 08:00 PM
I'm rebanning him since there is no offical word from any of the higher admins that they've removed hes ban also i think the demos are still being reviewed. I still think hes just toggling the aimbot.
I stand correct I will be banning him again when hes back unless theres a statment, he left soon after i minmized to write this so i couldnt ban.

shanknbake
05-15-2006, 08:45 PM
ban first...tell about it later ? hahah

Hooters
05-18-2006, 10:45 AM
Keep banned, as far as I'm concerned unless he comes to me about being banned he should stay banned. Esp. if he's been in the server while banned even more reason.

final say:

BANNED

FaceFull
05-22-2006, 10:10 PM
sup shanky, its nine u nub lol

avr is the team im on, far from "noob sauce"

avr (team aversion) is lg with just a different name. we have some cal main and invite guys. since we picked up 3 more sponsors we decided to change our name away from the main sponsor.

admin abuse = iceman and he doesnst hack

FaceFull
05-23-2006, 10:21 PM
the demos dont show anything. just liek the demos posted of me, people r quick to judge. they get use to playing the same people with the same skill level. someone comes in thats a bit better and the witch hunt starts. it was the same way when i first started playing in the server a year ago.

shanky can vouch for both me and iceman. though iceman can be an ass at times, a hacker he is not.

SniperK
05-24-2006, 06:54 AM
hahah i have not seen facefull in teh server for a while didn't ur account get vac'ed hahaha all i kno is that u used to suck and all of a sudden bam killing everyone except me hahahaha...i sorta can vouch for ice i have played with him recently as admin abuse..and he played just like how he used to play..not great but still a decent player..i think tatsuo would vouch 2..hahah i was wondering who was owning them noobs when i'm just peeping in the server lol...

KillerRabbit
05-24-2006, 01:11 PM
Either way hes not geting unbanned even if hes "not" hacking for hes little stunt on the forums.

FaceFull
05-25-2006, 08:08 PM
i use to suck? lol, ya i guess thats why i was banned when i first start playing there a year ago, and u still complained about me back then. now u have to resort to making **** up about me being vac'd to make yourself feel better. still to big of an asshole, cant even keep admin on a server, so nothing has changed with you. if it makes you feel better; i apologize for being better than you.

HostMaster
05-27-2006, 08:59 AM
if it makes you feel better; i apologize for being better than you

That's what you call a conditional back handed semi-apology. gg

jellydoughnut217
05-27-2006, 10:56 PM
i use to suck? lol, ya i guess thats why i was banned when i first start playing there a year ago, and u still complained about me back then. now u have to resort to making **** up about me being vac'd to make yourself feel better. still to big of an asshole, cant even keep admin on a server, so nothing has changed with you. if it makes you feel better; i apologize for being better than you.
he just gave you a facefull.....how brilliant was that one eh?

SniperK
05-29-2006, 03:13 PM
hahah right if stats was up it'll just show u how mnay time u didn't kill me lol..and prove ur not vac'd and log into the server 1 time thanks.

SniperK
05-29-2006, 03:14 PM
ohh yeah i forgot to add jelly u still suck every higher athorty's **** i see u still havent changed...=)

*edited for language, will update filter soon

chrisharper23
05-29-2006, 04:29 PM
angry a bit much

RoDenT
05-29-2006, 04:39 PM
this is some pretty good entertainment =P

jellydoughnut217
05-29-2006, 07:26 PM
i think he likes me. Wonder what i did to get on his good side?

chrisharper23
05-29-2006, 07:56 PM
sshhh! someone still seems upset about past issues

lmao

Hooters
06-08-2006, 08:14 AM
wow i thought this thread was done... I like how i did the ban and I get none of the flack...

chrisharper23
06-08-2006, 10:52 PM
gives Hooters Flack...

:) Happy? Lol

Hooters
06-09-2006, 09:44 AM
lol btw this thread should just be closed, no reason to even bring it up anymore...