PDA

View Full Version : Music

jellydoughnut217
05-14-2006, 04:45 PM
what kind of music do you all listen to?

Hi BOb
05-14-2006, 05:22 PM
hard rock mostly korn.

jellydoughnut217
05-14-2006, 05:44 PM
bob i always figured you listened to some wierd ass electronica or techno music. What other bands do you like?

Hi BOb
05-14-2006, 06:16 PM
mm alot: System of a Down, Cradle Of Filth, Slipknot, Thrice, Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, My Chemical Romance, The Used.
I like to relax to: Blue Man Group, Muse, Weezer.Belive it or not but I also love classic music lol like John Williams and Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

chrisharper23
05-14-2006, 07:02 PM
A little of everything, no punk and no goth.

Mostly rap though. Right now and the last year or so, Matisyahu has been at the top of my list of the most played cds in my car or computers. His music man, its just awesome, unlike most he actually has things to say.

jellydoughnut217
05-15-2006, 03:31 PM
mm alot: System of a Down, Cradle Of Filth, Slipknot, Thrice, Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, My Chemical Romance, The Used.
I like to relax to: Blue Man Group, Muse, Weezer.Belive it or not but I also love classic music lol like John Williams and Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

O hell yeah, Rob Zombie is rad. I had respect for your musical preferences until i read My chemical romance and the used. Down with emo wanna be punks.

MuRDoC
05-15-2006, 04:56 PM
i listen to pretty much everything.
I like the 80's decade music, ie:depeche mode and Psycadelic Furs (sp?)
also i like Techno/trance (uplifting), alt (ie: Sublime and Strokes) and even some emo/indie in there like Bright eyes or Death Cab and postal service. so hard rock like Rage against the machine and thrice. some others to many to name. :cool:

jellydoughnut217
05-15-2006, 05:51 PM
i myself like punk and anything that rocks. Some bands being: Rise Against, Propagandhi, Dropkick Murphys, Against Me!, Strung Out, Sick of It All, Raised Fist, The Unseen ect. Also you have to love the classics like Nirvana, and Black Sabbath

I, however, despise emo and that indie/alt/pseudo punk crap they play on MTV and the radio.

Hi BOb
05-16-2006, 08:07 AM
O hell yeah, Rob Zombie is rad. I had respect for your musical preferences until i read My chemical romance and the used. Down with emo wanna be punks.
tell the truth I just found those bands on my computer I dont stay up to "hip". I only lission to KoRn.. my play list = KoRn. However Rob Zombies new CD "Educated Horses" is a awesome CD gotta love foxy foxy.. good stuff
*edit* if you havnt heard the song "The Devil's Rejects" you never heard rob zombie...... and "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor"

jellydoughnut217
05-16-2006, 05:36 PM
tell the truth I just found those bands on my computer I dont stay up to "hip". I only lission to KoRn.. my play list = KoRn. However Rob Zombies new CD "Educated Horses" is a awesome CD gotta love foxy foxy.. good stuff
*edit* if you havnt heard the song "The Devil's Rejects" you never heard rob zombie...... and "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor"

Isnt let the bodies hit the floor a Drowning Pool Song? Im Pretty sure that it is.

P.S. : Anyone who is interested in the same type of music i am or just likes anything that rocks, the new Ignite CD "Our Darkest Days" is AMAZING. So is the new Sick of It All CD "Death to Tyrants".

you can listen to all of Ignites cd on their myspace here http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=3072544&MyToken=fd723793-6001-4d36-9b5f-76cc511a8c0b

and some of Sick of It All's new stuff here http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=33816362

do yourself a favor and check them out.

Hi BOb
05-17-2006, 11:28 AM
I ment the remix of "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor"

Homizide
05-17-2006, 02:10 PM
I listen to slipknot soul fly korn etc....