PDA

View Full Version : Racism on the rise in CS:S?

crazy wombat
05-30-2006, 03:55 PM
Recently, whenever I go on another server (or this if no admins are on) and usually there is some @$$hole who has a name like hitler or F--k the n-ggers or something like that. Does anyone have a similar problem?

Homizide
05-30-2006, 05:05 PM
this usually happens when a games popularity goes down.

crazy wombat
05-30-2006, 05:50 PM
this usually happens when a games popularity goes down.

Or does the game lose popularity because of it?

Homizide
05-30-2006, 07:18 PM
no, take halo on the pc 4 example basically its just racist on oow.

chrisharper23
05-30-2006, 09:36 PM
Or just a bunch of kids come in to piss ppl off, like if someone has nazi names or anything related, obviously they are looking for jewish people to get pissed, same with black/hispanic.

I have noticed this, and when KillerRabbit and I play we make them change the names, or if its just offensive, its not the image we want, and we don't want people to be pissed over someone else's racial name, or just offensive name.

Now a guy came in last week with the name, I put the BAN back in TALIBAN, and I asked him to change, he had no problem changing, asked why and I gave same reponse, we don't need terrorist related gamertags etc not our image we want. No Problem. Now shadowfox had something to say to me about it, which I didn't care, I made the right decision to ask him to change.

Most of the time when you ask them to change they will. Hardly have I seen people bitch about having to change it.

HostMaster
05-31-2006, 09:33 AM
If they bitch about it I change it for them.

ma_cexec TALIBAN "name Princess"

There ya go.

shanknbake
05-31-2006, 11:12 AM

There ya go.

lol ur mean! but i like it!

jellydoughnut217
05-31-2006, 03:23 PM

There ya go.

o god what lvl do you have to be to do that, and why was i not told about this before?

chrisharper23
05-31-2006, 07:31 PM
SWEET paul, Im lvl2 can I still do that command?

HostMaster
05-31-2006, 10:38 PM
Your level 3.. I think it is a level 5 command because you can execute commands on the users client. even unbind all their keys which isnt very nice so its use is pretty limited.

RoDenT
06-01-2006, 07:25 AM
i believe i made that a level 4 command. But all the rcon commands are only available to level 5.

KillerRabbit
06-01-2006, 12:11 PM
I <3 execclient best command of them all, me and cal would just go own hackers on this old server we would admin. Pretty much delete all there keys or bind random keys to Kill Lol =p and of course used it when ppl refused to change the profanity out of there names.

crazy wombat
06-01-2006, 04:29 PM
back on subject...though im white, I still get pissed off when someone has a racist name cause racism sucks @$$. its not the fact that they change it if you ask them, its the fact that they would buy into that sh-t in the first place

jellydoughnut217
06-01-2006, 05:50 PM
back on subject...though im white, I still get pissed off when someone has a racist name cause racism sucks @$$. its not the fact that they change it if you ask them, its the fact that they would buy into that sh-t in the first place

racism is something your going to have to learn to deal with. I doubt it will ever be truly abolished, and, even though it's frowned upon by most of society, its not illegal to be a racist. There will always be ignorant people, just one of the many perks of life.

Homizide
06-01-2006, 06:59 PM
omg a kid in my class had his binder stolen and Swatstikas were written all over it. The day he got it back the teacher had to do a planner check. Once she saw it she gave him a detention for being racist, and hes Black!!!! How f-ing retarded is that??!!

crazy wombat
06-01-2006, 07:15 PM
omg a kid in my class had his binder stolen and Swatstikas were written all over it. The day he got it back the teacher had to do a planner check. Once she saw it she gave him a detention for being racist, and hes Black!!!! How f-ing retarded is that??!!

was the teacher retarded for trying to stop racism, or was he the retard for being part of the most evil society to ever become a boil on the butt of the world?:p

Trust me, racism isn't just white, anyone can be retarded.

And jellydoughnut, how are morons a perk of life?

Homizide
06-01-2006, 08:13 PM
What are you talking about? The guys black a swastika is a white power symbol (in america)...

crazy wombat
06-02-2006, 05:04 PM
What are you talking about? The guys black a swastika is a white power symbol (in america)...

I wasn't sure if you ment the teacher was retarded or the kid, or if the person who stole it put swastikas on it

Homizide
06-02-2006, 05:36 PM
the teacher.....

crazy wombat
06-03-2006, 04:04 PM
the teacher.....

my bad... I wasn't sure if the kid that stole it put them in (I would have guessed so) or if the kid had them in the first place (unlikely, but ya never know)

jellydoughnut217
06-03-2006, 10:33 PM
was the teacher retarded for trying to stop racism, or was he the retard for being part of the most evil society to ever become a boil on the butt of the world?:p

Trust me, racism isn't just white, anyone can be retarded.

And jellydoughnut, how are morons a perk of life?

just a little thing i like to call sarcasm.

crazy wombat
06-05-2006, 10:10 AM
I guess I take things a but too far, but I hate morons.

There are two types, the harmless and the harmful.
The racists are the harmful type.