PDA

View Full Version : hackers!!!!

SniperK
07-14-2006, 07:02 PM
we need admins dat freaking play the game theres more hackers in the server then fat people in the US .HOLY CRAP GIVE ME A BREAK...and no dun suggest me to take a screen shot and record a demo and all dat ****.its a waste of my time..why dun u guys do something and give people dat play admin dat actully knows how to play the game i'm tired of relying on 1 admin..dats y the server is never full is cuz there no admins dat freaking play the daym game to control the hackers

chrisharper23
07-16-2006, 11:04 PM
Man when you speak ghetto it makes it hard for me and other players to comprehend what you're trying to say to us. It takes hardly any extra time to spell out that instead of dat and anything else you say.

I don't mean to nit pick but damn you look like an idiot saying all of that crap.

Caladium
07-16-2006, 11:23 PM
Ugh, don't even start this dude. I play there a few hours every day and I agree there's been an increase in hackers lately, which I promptly ban them. You can't expect an admin to be on the server at all times though, that's why demos come in handy.

Liggy
07-17-2006, 01:36 AM
dun h8, we be diz way cuz we iz kewl d00d. if u dun b rec0rdeng dem0z y bothur complayneeng in da ferrst playce.

Seriously though... If you don't want to be bothered to record a demo of a cheater, you shouldn't worry to much about us stopping what we are doing just to log onto the server to see if a cheater is on.

chrisharper23
07-17-2006, 09:03 AM
recording hackers in a demo just really helps us, because if an admin is not logged in then you can show us and their steam Id and we'll make sure they do not come back. But yeah its hard for admins to just sit 24/7 in the server to watch hackers, but when we do go in, we do put an end to it. part of playing in the server is to also point out hackers. If you don't show us demos or ss because you don't want to be bothered, then you will continue to play with them until one of us log in, or you decide to do something about it.

Just be patient, they will get whats coming to them

LMAO @ liggy, lol nice!

SniperK
07-17-2006, 09:08 AM
first off with the amount of admins this server has its 15+ how ever many the only 1 i see on is tat killerrabbit and cal...i just think with 15+ admins the server should be able to be monitored at all times...but thats my opion i guess..the 15+ not includeing host and Rodent..its a waste of my time to record hackers i got a #1 rank to keep up and how am i supposed to do that when i'm recording demo's.i can pick off at least 3 before the hacker gets to me and a 3-1 ratio a round is pretty daym good so i dun mind them but its still retarded because i would rather have the 5-1 or wut ever else i would be getting..i'm not here to gloat i just think that with the ammount of admins the server should be well rid of hackers and well monitored most of the day.

hope my grammer is okay for u sharp

Caladium
07-17-2006, 01:02 PM
Haha I totally understand what you're saying, but seriously, demo or nothing will happen. And I'm surprised you noticed that I'm on rofl, I hardly ever use my name :P Usually Galvanized Roofing Nails or some other stupid name =D

SniperK
07-17-2006, 01:32 PM
i dun see u on 24/7 but i see you on enough

chrisharper23
07-17-2006, 02:53 PM
thanks sharp! I am usually on, just different names.

Liggy
07-17-2006, 06:38 PM
I'm on when I can and how am I first on rank?

Requesting higher admin ability to reset my rank when I please. Thanks! :)

Caladium
07-17-2006, 09:07 PM
Haha, yeah, I havent seen Lig under the #1 spot yet, dunno when you managed that sniper lol.

SniperK
07-18-2006, 07:29 AM
lig's #1 right now..i'm 2 dat fool played all day yesterday to get in my spot

Liggy
07-18-2006, 11:11 AM
Really? What about the day before? and the day before that? Pretty sure I was #1 then too.

Fear the 3 hours a day! I make em count too

SniperK
07-18-2006, 03:35 PM
no i was number 1 until yesterday i got teh screen shot at home i'll post it later for u little liggy

Liggy
07-18-2006, 06:45 PM
Nah, don't need to. It's all good.

But why do you take screenshots of being in first? lol

SniperK
07-18-2006, 10:41 PM
lol i take screen shots randomly its for personal ammusement lol its cuz honestly its for mama and one shot..

jellydoughnut217
07-19-2006, 01:03 AM
psh, liggy is #1? I used to dominate lignite back when i was #1. (ok maybe no dominate, but i kicked his ass equally)

SniperK
07-19-2006, 07:26 AM
hahah u where number 1 must have been be 4 me hahaha..just kidding just kidding.according to psycho stats i suck pretty bad..heres my lame excuse my lil bro uses my account.muahahaha

Liggy
07-19-2006, 01:22 PM
LOL, psychostats used to work, and I used to just get the stats for most kills with X guns (yes, knife against awp) that's when people would be able to kill me the most. But with it being down, why bother right? so that's how I ended up being first a lot, cause I would actually just buy a gun. But now, since it is back, time to go tear up the stats again! wuwu!

I miss the days of Knife Ninja etc just running around wrecking! TMP 4 LIFE!

LOL, was funny yesterday, someone asked me "Do you buy autos or smgs at all?" told em "Sometimes, but right now I am screwing around with pistols." Was starting to go to #1 with p228 kills... dominance has begun!

SniperK
07-19-2006, 02:08 PM
lol don't gloat according to stats me and u are even in killing each other hahaha but it will soon change ima leave work early just so i can stat whore

Liggy
07-19-2006, 09:16 PM
I'm not gloating. When I say stats, I'm not talking about rank, how many kills or killed by X person. That is all moot to me... I know I will win if I really want it (now THAT was gloating, cause I can back it up :) )

I am talking about leading the kills with X weapon. Honestly, I don't see you putting down an AWP to use only a glock. That's why I won't bother with the AWP, you guys have that covered and it will be 85% of your kills. I can't compete with that cause I don't like the ease of using it*. Now that psychostats is back up, I know my 'skill' will go down, cause I will be dying more often (happens when you run around with a glock going against high powered guns) Everyone knows I play to have fun and screw around. That's why I want to reset my rank on the server cause people start to stack a lot more when the top ranking people are on a team. If they don't know my rank, they won't care which team they are on.

as stated before, TMP 4 LIFE!

* I usually only use AWP when certain people are in or being overly used against small number of people. It's just to let em know that yes, I will still kill you.

RoDenT
07-20-2006, 10:16 AM
tmp is probably one of my most favorite guns to use when im screwin around.

Caladium
07-20-2006, 10:56 AM
The tmp rocks...

jellydoughnut217
07-20-2006, 11:57 AM
tmp is like a box of chocolates, you never know when you're gonna get a headshot. It's so suspenseful

SniperK
07-20-2006, 12:54 PM
tmp is intresting

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.