PDA

View Full Version : application for admin

xghandix
08-12-2006, 08:25 PM
1. Casey Hargis
2. Ghandi
3. Have you read and do you agree with the rules posted here:
http://pdgaming.com/showthread.php?t=39 ?
----Yes i have read the rules and agree to them.
4. Around what time interval do you normally play?
Mostly Nights
5. How long have you been playing Half-Life/Counter-Strike, etc?
A very very long time
6. How long have you been playing on our servers?
Since about april
7. Do you have any admin experience?
Yes, i was an admin on a server know as the prodigy gaming server! but it went to DSP so we lost mani. (cal reasons)
8. Why do you want to be an admin on our servers?
Because, I have been playing on PD for about 5 months and have noticed that alot of admins haven't been playing. I like the new server which never has lag. I didn't much like the old server with the lag spikes. But now with the new server i am excited to play on there. PD is always prone to hackers and i believe i can be one to stop them. Keeping Violence, bad sprays, excesive cussing, and other things of that sort, out of a gameplay environment is where i like to play.

Thanks,
Casey

chrisharper23
08-12-2006, 08:45 PM
If we're looking for admins I say try him out, he seems experienced enough to handle this.

I give him my vote

Rodent, host? are we looking?

RoDenT
09-06-2006, 01:05 AM
if you are still interested i would like to set up a ventrilo conference with you.

HostMaster
09-06-2006, 11:53 AM
We aren't looking, but I dont think we should pass up any opportunities to get a really good admin.. so its up to you guys.

Hooters
09-06-2006, 10:52 PM
We'll do a joint interview conference on monday the 18th at 7pm pacific time. In the pdgaming ventrilo server, search the forums if you have questions about it.

xghandix
09-27-2006, 10:55 AM
sorry i missed the conference i was expecting a message on aim. PLease set up another date, and i can come. Also. I work at nights so i 7pm may be a bad time. please private message me.

Alt F4
10-02-2006, 12:29 PM
ZOMG, finally someone who actually posted an app with the questions attached!! Take him now!!