PDA

View Full Version : Snakes on a M.F. PLANE!

jellydoughnut217
08-18-2006, 11:45 AM
purely awesome

Homizide
08-18-2006, 12:01 PM
you saw it?

HostMaster
08-18-2006, 09:33 PM
My wife doesnt want to see it. Personally it seems like a shallow plot, but the idea of having snakes on a plane sounds friggen rad. I'd grab em by the tail and swing them around and smack them against the overhead luggage to kill em and stuff. HM FTW.

Homizide
08-19-2006, 02:12 AM
lol host I love you, you act like a 15 year old, but way cooler...

jellydoughnut217
08-19-2006, 12:13 PM
My wife doesnt want to see it. Personally it seems like a shallow plot, but the idea of having snakes on a plane sounds friggen rad. I'd grab em by the tail and swing them around and smack them against the overhead luggage to kill em and stuff. HM FTW.
Host, it's in no way supposed to be a serious movie. From the get go they envisioned it as the best-worst movie ever. It's supposed to be cheesy and laughable, yet ****ing awesome at the same time. See, here is the cool thing. There is absolutely NO way you can walk out of this movie dissapointed. All you will expect is snakes on a plane, and that's exactly what you will get, and after all those dissapointing summer movies ( x-3, superman, pirates...) it will be awesome not to walk out pissed off. Plus it has Sam Jackson saying "We got snakes on a M.F. Plane!' and other phrases with the words M.F., i dont see how it can go wrong

Hi BOb
08-22-2006, 11:34 AM
why would you pay money to see a plane on snakes I mean thats just wrong and if I wanted to see somone say mother feeds snakes I'd go to the circus! :eek:

jellydoughnut217
08-22-2006, 01:51 PM
i dont pay for movies, i work at a theatre so everything is free. Anywho let me make a comparison between S.O.A.P. and other summer movies

Clerks 2>S.O.A.P.>everything else this summer

and dont even try and tell me pirates was good. You all know that movie ****ing sucked

Alt F4
08-31-2006, 11:08 AM
why would you pay money to see a plane on snakes I mean thats just wrong and if I wanted to see somone say mother feeds snakes I'd go to the circus! :eek:

WHAT!?!?!

Maybe if I was on crack that would've made sense.

RoDenT
08-31-2006, 11:17 AM
i dont pay for movies, i work at a theatre so everything is free. Anywho let me make a comparison between S.O.A.P. and other summer movies

Clerks 2>S.O.A.P.>everything else this summer

and dont even try and tell me pirates was good. You all know that movie ****ing sucked

YOU ARE WRONG MISTER! you forgot BEERFEST!!!!!

SniperK
08-31-2006, 12:04 PM
yeah tru that beerfest was hella funny.and come on S.H.I.T Accepeted was f'n halrious..i was so high when i watched it and daym near had a heart attack laughing so daym hard....this summer was a lot better then last summer's movies thats for sure.

jellydoughnut217
08-31-2006, 04:20 PM
Clerks 2 still remains the best movie of summer, funniest movie ive seen in years, and ive seen just about everything. Don't worry if you haven't seen Clerks 1, neither had I. Go see it, and Snakes on a M.F. Plane.

Homizide
08-31-2006, 04:46 PM
damn accepted rocked, and snakes on a mf plane a dude had his wiener bitten....

jellydoughnut217
08-31-2006, 07:46 PM
damn accepted rocked, and snakes on a mf plane a dude had his wiener bitten....

and it was one of the sweetest movie deaths ever

KillerRabbit
09-01-2006, 07:02 PM

Thats it, the new perfect admin command to beat down players, it will summon a mini HM swinging snakes by the tail hitting the offenders.

Monty Pathon and the Holy Grail > Lame snakes on a plane.