PDA

View Full Version : The New PhillipsData

MaStEr~X
08-21-2006, 03:04 PM
Phillipsdata.com has been redesigned. Check it out!

http://phillipsdata.com

Do you like it? Hate it? Post what you think.

Hooters
08-21-2006, 05:15 PM
It looks splashtacular!!!

Caboose
08-21-2006, 08:24 PM
I liked the old one better. This one seems kinda like those search engines on the internet you get when you type in the wrong url. but other than that its very professional looking. Easy to use and find what you need. Nice to see the prices right there and you don't have to go searching for it. Gives you all of the information you need to make a decision right there on the first page.

Homizide
08-22-2006, 06:52 PM
looks bice, did you desing it on apple or linux? :D but I have to say lol cuz you use power edge!

P.S

REVENUE SHARING

If you have a great revenue earning idea for a web app, let us know. We might just build it for free and share the profits. We build, you market. It would be like a partnership, or something.

or something...awsome.....

HostMaster
08-22-2006, 09:36 PM
Its correct.

Homizide
08-23-2006, 06:34 AM
Chyea I know but thats awsome cuz you said or something...... :p

HostMaster
08-23-2006, 10:12 AM
Why is it called SMURF linux and has a picture of a bird? I'm confused. Shouldn't there be a picture of Papa Smurf or something? lol

Homizide
08-23-2006, 12:31 PM
that was its code name, not its called phenux (the bird ketches on fire during the splash screen) Ive incorperated wine, and a bunch of other emus into the OS so it doesnt look like its running wine or crap like that. SO windows games and programs will work. :D it comes out in like 2 months (hopefully)