PDA

View Full Version : de_train

Tatsuo
08-29-2006, 12:44 PM
Hey

Now that we have de_train in the rotation of maps with dust2, it seems as though people are not staying in for the train map. I guess it does take time to adjust to the map but should we consider another map maybe? Personally i like train but its just that the server is empty when that map comes to rotation.

SniperK
08-29-2006, 02:06 PM
i agree with your noobie ass train is sorta of a advanced map..maybe u should throw aztec in the mix

Tatsuo
08-29-2006, 10:19 PM
wow took out train and man the server is packed like crazy

KillerRabbit
09-01-2006, 06:54 PM
We did militia for a bit today, the frist switch over wasnt to great people left pretty much as the map started.The 2nd time it switched today the bots outnumberd real playesr but that switched around as we stuck it out. So I'm hopeing it can start be put into the rotation maybe not right after one dust2 map maybe a few dust2. I don't know.. honestly i just want a slight map rotation dust2 all the time is boreing and I go to other severs. (I'm so going to get banned for that comment :eek: )

Hooters
09-01-2006, 09:12 PM
Why would you get banned for that? We aren't nazi's, go play at other servers if you so feel just bring back people from those servers. So like go make friends or connections else where and say, hey if you're not really happy here, come check pdgaming out. It's like recruiting without rules! Just don't be too unethical...

Caladium
09-02-2006, 08:01 PM
Every time I've played militia today/yesterday theres been around 12 people or so, I highly enjoy it :D

chrisharper23
09-03-2006, 12:03 PM
Too many noobs want Dust 2, yeah its good but a nice switch from time to time is a good thing too. Train is a bad ass map if you learn it, and can be fun. I just hate they took the water tank away and added that little gaurd shack in mid from B. That was a good camp spot!.