PDA

View Full Version : SniperK's ReApp

SniperK
09-06-2006, 10:17 PM
1.Name:SniperK(hhahaha jk name's kelby)

2.In-Game Name:SniperK

3.Agree To Rules:I Have Read And Agree To All Pdgaming Rules And Regulations 100%

4.Time's Played:I Play In The Evening

5.Lengh Played H.L/CS:Since 1.3

6.Played On PD:2+years

7.I have lots of admin experience.Admin Mod E-police.us,Mani Mod Pdgaming.Admin mod. e-police.us DOD Source.Rcon.

8.Why Do I Want To Be Admin:The reason why i want to be admin again for Pdgaming is becuase i want to do what i was doing before in the server keeping the server fun and hack free for all players to enjoy.I also want to help keep the server as populated as possible and bot free like it used to be.I also want to keep the server as pg as possible so my 5 year old nephews can enjoy this Mature game.:D.

9:Other:OKay be 4 any of you judge me by my personality or by my past experience of being a really really mean person.Consider the fact of my abilty to admin.and also the enjoyment of playing with me in game.i kno i am a little harsh on words and out spoken but i will abid by Server Rule #2 and Respect All Admins And Players to the best of my abilty.Reason Y I am Reappling is becasue other admins have told me that i am and was a great admin and i would like to be great for pdgaming.and help regulate the server rules with the best of my ablity to be an admin.i know a lot of player/admins don't like the way i present my self on the forums.And I do apoligize and will be more careful with my words.And if you guys reapoint me admin i promiss you guys would not regret it.:D

Thanks

SniperK

bigboy61483
09-07-2006, 12:19 AM
if i had the choice. i would let ya back in. since it's up to hostmaster and rodent, it's up to them. what's ur decision rodent/hostmaster?

RoDenT
09-07-2006, 12:25 AM
Everyone's input on this would be nice in order to help us with our decision. If you don't want to post, but still want to voice your opinion. Shoot us up with a pm. Thanks :D

SniperK
09-07-2006, 05:51 AM
i laugh at rodent u funny man

chrisharper23
09-07-2006, 12:53 PM
I've played with Snipe awhile back when he was admin, and even though everything happened and it was taken away from him, he does play a lot, and we could probably use someone who's been admin before. But this time has to be different. No more baby petty crap, just come play and lets all have some fun and own noobs!

Homizide
09-07-2006, 05:50 PM
sniperk = teh sex, let him back in.... ;)

SniperK
09-07-2006, 06:37 PM
hahahahahah HOMI=THe LEETEst PLayer

Homizide
09-07-2006, 08:25 PM
pshhh telll me something I dont know,but for seriuos guy I say one more chance...

HostMaster
09-08-2006, 09:20 AM
Application declined for the time being.