PDA

View Full Version : App For Admin.

RoadKill
09-15-2006, 01:26 AM
1. Your Name (Real name, last name not required)
2. In-Game Name
3. Have you read and do you agree with the rules posted here: http://pdgaming.com/showthread.php?t=39 ?
4. Around what time interval do you normally play?
5. How long have you been playing Half-Life/Counter-Strike, etc?
6. How long have you been playing on our servers?
7. Do you have any admin experience? If yes, what mod, and what servers? (please list)
8. Why do you want to be an admin on our servers?

1.Pete Oliver.
2.RoadKill.
3.Yes And I Agree To Follow Every Rule In The Rule Book.
4.Anywhere From 5 AM-10 PM PST.
5.1 Year And A Half.
6.Sence Feb 06.
7.Yes On Jedi Academy. I run And Keep Up EMP Fourms. And Ofcourse The Server.
8.I Like The Way Things Are Run Around Here And Very Cool Peep's Also Im Normany On At Night Time When There's Only Bots Online Well And ShadowFox. But Also I Dont Like Hack's Such As Aimbots And Wall Hacks Just Dont Like Cheater's.

bigboy61483
09-15-2006, 11:03 AM
sounds like a winner to me. if we needed such an admin with good admin stats, this would be the guy.

Alt F4
09-15-2006, 01:59 PM
Gotta have respect for someone who capitalizes the first letter of every word and spits in the face of proper grammar.

Homizide
09-15-2006, 02:09 PM
Gotta have respect for someone who capitalizes the first letter of every word and spits in the face of proper grammar.

lol alt f4 I love you

niewbe
09-15-2006, 05:17 PM

lol so true

RoadKill
09-15-2006, 07:37 PM
Sorry Just The Way I Was Taught To Type.
Plus It Looks Good On An App.:)

Homizide
09-15-2006, 07:44 PM
Not really, where were you taught to type I hope not in a computer class thats like the worst place, all you do is make power points...... so lame I transfered after like 3 days... anywho im sure ive never played with you so I might get on the server and see if your on sometime then ill give ya some feed back....

RoadKill
09-15-2006, 07:51 PM
Ok Homizide Im Going Out For A Bit Ill Be On Later Tonight.
And No It Wasent In A Comp Class.
Lates For Now.

Homizide
09-15-2006, 07:57 PM
ok good cuz they dont teach ya crap lol :D so who taugh ya and see ya on later ta night peace!

Edit

P.S Slipknot rules!

RoadKill
09-16-2006, 01:38 AM
Just Learned It From Hosting Server's Plus Im 28 Year's Old So It's All Good.

Homizide
09-16-2006, 10:17 AM
what type did/do you work with I mostly work with power edge (runing linux) and apple....

RoadKill
09-16-2006, 03:31 PM
I Work With Power Point And MS Word Alot. I Also Use MS Excel And My Op System Is MS XP Pro.

Homizide
09-16-2006, 06:51 PM
what does working with servers have to do with powerpoint?

COM | T3h1337rMuffin!
09-16-2006, 11:02 PM
Road, why do you continue to type in caps. It looks bad man. Really bad. If I was interviewing someone for an job and saw that on their resume I'd toss it back to them and say I think you need a bit more schooling. I know typos are understandible, but repetitive errors arent.

Sorry I had to say it, it just annoyed me reading it. And like hooters said, what does ms apps have to do with servers. Might want to try and look into console, ftp, telnet, smp, dos, unix, freeBSD. Those are good places to start with learning about servers. Now on the other hand, cs servers, look into mods etc. Get familiar with commands, client exe, and the things that make a server tick. Like rates etc. Not that you will have to worry about almost any of that unless you own the server, but its experience that shows when using smaller things.

:)

RoadKill
09-17-2006, 12:30 AM
All i am trying to do is apply for admin thats all and i thought he was talking about TYPEING classes not server's the program i use is rcon se its for jedi academy plus we pay for a server and use a control panel called open country
like ive said all i am doing is applying for admin not trying to fight or agure cause the way i type im sorry if it affended you muffin but nobody is perfect.

Liggy
09-17-2006, 01:15 AM
accept four me? im purfect!

Homizide
09-17-2006, 10:57 AM
Road, why do you continue to type in caps. It looks bad man. Really bad. If I was interviewing someone for an job and saw that on their resume I'd toss it back to them and say I think you need a bit more schooling. I know typos are understandible, but repetitive errors arent.

Sorry I had to say it, it just annoyed me reading it. And like hooters said, what does ms apps have to do with servers. Might want to try and look into console, ftp, telnet, smp, dos, unix, freeBSD. Those are good places to start with learning about servers. Now on the other hand, cs servers, look into mods etc. Get familiar with commands, client exe, and the things that make a server tick. Like rates etc. Not that you will have to worry about almost any of that unless you own the server, but its experience that shows when using smaller things.

:)
im homizide not hoots lol

;)

RoadKill
09-18-2006, 04:14 AM
Its all good i am just happy i can play on PD server's just sucks at night without any admins online if i get admin cool if not ill still keep playing on the server.

RoadKill
09-21-2006, 05:31 AM
um hello?????? J/K

Hooters
09-21-2006, 07:22 PM
As far as i know i think we're good on admins...

MaStEr~X
09-21-2006, 08:49 PM
Yeah, we got too many admins.

RoadKill
09-21-2006, 09:10 PM
ok thanks anyway.

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.