PDA

View Full Version : Comments

COM | T3h1337rMuffin!
09-24-2006, 02:14 PM
former admins, please, mind your own buisness. Im truely tired of people telling me stuff, and asking my admin rank. I wont say, and dont care. If you want to know ask host or rodent. Other than that please dont ask.

And to some asking why I change my names.... Thats what I do. I dont keep one name, and dont feel I need to. I have reasons I do. And I feel that is enuf. Sometimes I drink, and dont want to use my main handle, Its understandible. And its also ok that I drink, Im of age. Sometimes Im just playin to learn stuff or work on it, like bunnyhoppin. I change my name then also. I havent heard a complaint from an admin. When an Admin is in I always state my name. Just so they know. But coming from a non admin, I dont feel it is important, as long as I run the tag and act as a role model (besides the times I drink too much, then I dont talk or type much as I feel I dont need to).

I wanted to address this as soon as possible as several people have asked questions and thot they knew what was up more than I.

I dont feel any person thats not admin, or someone formally as admin has the right to do so. If an admin has a problem or wants something changed please let me know. Even tho I will only finalize things with host, rodent, or superior admins, Let me know either way, and Ill run it by the other admins. Other than that please dont tell me how to do my job if you arent an admin. I try my best to keep the server full wether it be switchin maps at 1am and gettin a full server like has been done, or just keeping a good map on to keep people around.

After all the goal is a full server. Not an empty one.

And last of all, my apologies to a racist name on my handle last night at 12am. For a brief 1 min. My brother is in town and hopped on my comp. And has no regards to my personal life nor admin capabilities. He switched my name without me knowing. Something about muslims. I dont agree with that In any way, and apologize for the 2 people in the server that Might have been offended. This is my computer and im responsible for it, and what I come across as, I just didnt catch it as fast as I could. So my apologies. Ill continue to log into cs before getting in a server to check my name as I have no control of what my bro does when hes up in the bay area. ( I let him use my comp and always will kuz hes my bro, but still He needs to try to not do bad things on it, as It effects me.

Other than that, nothing else. I just wanted to state a few things and the apology, as I thought both were needed in a somewhat not but formal way.

Alright stop reading this and pwn.

Homizide
09-24-2006, 02:51 PM
he he he he hes talking bout me! wait did that just ryhm?

Alt F4
09-24-2006, 03:53 PM
No more drama, please.

Homizide
09-24-2006, 04:08 PM
No more drama, please.

But im in CA my life is like laguna beach. [/sarcasm] ;)

COM | T3h1337rMuffin!
09-24-2006, 04:09 PM
That wasnt drama. I just stated what and why people shouldnt ask things, and also an apology. I thot the apology was nessessary as I fel bad about what hppened and that I need to take responosibility for it. So I typed that.

Much <3 alt. you are a cyberpimp at css. :)