PDA

View Full Version : CAL Starts for COM. And also our teamspeak is up. Host, rodent, hoots, stop by !

COM | T3h1337rMuffin!
10-01-2006, 12:55 AM
ALL COM will be afk frequently and randomly. We have started season 6 of cal, and will be scrimming, and working on cal stuff alot. I will play when I have time for it. Which is still quite a bit.

Also, We have a teamspeak server up.

Right now the only people allowed in are by invite. Rushin, Thursday, or G3nO (Myself) are the only ones that can invite. I will change server pw every couple days to make sure no pw leaks. Also, whoever we invite, its up to you to register when, during, or after we grant the right to register. this allows it so you do not need a pw. Occassionaly I clean registrations just to keep a good hold on who is allowed in, thus you need to re register. but I will inform everyone registered that we are doing so so they can be given the new server pw.

Host Come join us. See how ts is. Its not as popular as vent, but you have more power, flexibility, and no crashes. Plus more admin control, permissions, voice, etc. Also a web panel. Feel free to stop by and idle host. Ill slam you down admin so you can see how everything works. Rodent also, you guys are always welcome to idle. Just please be advised, cussing is allowed in it, and noone in COM can be held liable for what is said, as its a private teamspeak sever.

Anyone else want to idle, pm me. If you are cool we will let you in. If not, Sorry, but I only have 60 slots. :)

KillerRabbit
10-01-2006, 08:26 AM
You forgot to mention the Offical mascot :eek:

COM | T3h1337rMuffin!
10-01-2006, 12:26 PM
Pmed you the info. : D :D : D : D : D