PDA

View Full Version : admin abuser

InsainBrane
10-20-2006, 06:15 PM
hi i would like to report an admin abuser who goes by the name of -=LoD=-S.}{OOo|oor (exept in different letter style if this isnt enough let me know)
on a server called Deathmatch *100tick* with music
This admin kept sayin he was the best and all i said was lol suurre and so he kicked me and 1 or more others Ive been playin on that server for awhile now and have had no problems with abuse until he came in. It would be great if u guys could help me with this cuz i dont think thats right.

p.s sry if i confused n e one im new at this
and this is for css just in case i didnt post in right spot
ty

Homizide
10-20-2006, 08:58 PM
we dont have deathmatch servers......
can I have my admin back please? Theres like no one on anymore..

RoadKill
10-20-2006, 11:33 PM
Your not jokeing bro there's nobody on anymore at night's.

InsainBrane
10-21-2006, 10:30 AM
huh? what r u talkin about

Homizide
10-21-2006, 02:07 PM
we dont have 100 tick death match servers our admins dont wear tags that say LOs or w/e they look like [pd]name goes here

chrisharper23
10-21-2006, 03:18 PM
Yeah, thats not our server. I don't play anymore on our server really, and who wears the tags? lmao

Homizide
10-21-2006, 03:31 PM
I dont play on it either im on zm and scout maps mostly.

Alt F4
10-23-2006, 01:30 PM
You guys are quitters.

SniperK
11-06-2006, 02:19 PM
hahah yep no one plays there no more reason being admins suck i.e killer rabbit.but its kewl even host knows u suck.and all the other admins wanted to change **** to much.if the server was kept at 24/7 dust 2 it'll be more full..i still play with every 1.for example obsurd and who ever else the regulars are..its just the server got gay because of the gay admins always trying to change map and the gay new vote thing..but this is just my 2 cents..

Homizide
11-06-2006, 03:34 PM
did I want to change sh**? What did ya think of me? :confused:

SniperK
11-06-2006, 08:57 PM
i didn't think u where bad..but wut ever dude u dun want to be an admin at a server dat no one plays at..pd gaming is hella dead.and will forever be dead.if they keep there nooby admins.i dun understand how a ****ty player can tell the difference between a good player and a hacker.wuts a hacker.a player that does good with a third party program.making the player look like a player that plays really well.its takes skills to know skills..IMO

MaStEr~X
11-06-2006, 10:55 PM
When I first started playing CS, I could spot hackers relatively easily. Of course I can do it better now, but I don't believe much skill is required to spot hackers. I think there must be an understanding of the gameplay first, and then the unbias view of evidence over a period of time. The amount of evidence and the amount of time given to be sure the hacker is indeed hacking is subjective and may differ from situation to situation.

Aimbots I'd classify as skill-less in determining that the hacker is aimbotting. The problem admins seem to have with situations like these are "OMGWTF he headshotted me with a TMP in 5 hits from 100 yards in half a second, he has to be hacking! OMG did you see that wall he shot at after you turned the corner in front of him? Totally HACKS!" and then the "hacker" dies in a gun battle where the "hacker" used a full clip that missed every shot and the "hacker" dies. The admin's bias simply places that death as irrelevant/useless/an exception/malfunction of the aimbot, or otherwise ignores any evidence that suggests the "hacker" is not hacking.

If the admin's bias wants to find hacks, he will. I agree these admins shouldn't be admin for this reason, but admins aren't a major concern at the moment, seeing as how no one is playing anyway.

Maybe admins got tired of getting killed by people better than them, banned everyone and no one can join because they're banned? Bahaha

I believe a lack of players in the server is due to the following:
-CS and CS:S split players in half, with the majority playing CS (perhaps due to CS:S being so resource intensive)
-PDGaming has no one in it (who would join an empty server?)
-PDGaming is playing random maps all the time and has end-of-map voting (until/unless cs_militia is far less resource intensive, de_dust2 ONLY should be played; no map voting enabled)
-Lag spikes (disable stats if this is indeed causing them)

..and of course there is only a multitude of other games to be playing instead of CS:S. With PS3 on the horizon, I don't expect it to get any better.

SniperK
11-07-2006, 10:49 AM
i deffinatly agree but it has been proven that with player/admins that had decent skills in either there admin abilty or there gameplay server would fill up rather fast.i say get rid of bots.keep it d2.don't limit awp.fix lag issue.if honestly the upgrade would fix the server under certian circumstance i will put in the rest of the donation for the server upgrade.most of my enjoyment in css has been in pdgaming and i would like it to stay in pd gaming.but i talked to players that used to play in the server on the server i play now.and they agree that nooby admins cry to much..its stupid.they claim hacker.and then they tell them to leave.its they don't leave..u see the popular time bomb.beacon and so forth.so i think we can bring the server pop back up.

Homizide
11-07-2006, 04:28 PM
i didn't think u where bad..but wut ever dude u dun want to be an admin at a server dat no one plays at..pd gaming is hella dead.and will forever be dead.if they keep there nooby admins.i dun understand how a ****ty player can tell the difference between a good player and a hacker.wuts a hacker.a player that does good with a third party program.making the player look like a player that plays really well.its takes skills to know skills..IMO
woo for me (Im sorry host that I didnt take my admin power seriuosly but I wanted to keep the server fun, and when I left the server died didnt it?) anywho I think we should try zm maps theyre really fun and there isnt verry many of them.

MaStEr~X
11-07-2006, 06:19 PM
..and there aren't very many people who play them.

bigboy61483
11-07-2006, 06:34 PM
good point masterx

Homizide
11-07-2006, 07:03 PM
..and there aren't very many people who play them.

lotso f their servers are full almost 24/7 giving our server a good change to suceed, or we could try scout knives thats a good map too.

InsainBrane
11-30-2006, 06:18 PM
heh thanks n e way..i'd be on more but i got grounded a bit ago : [

HostMaster
12-01-2006, 09:48 AM
And now for the question everyone is wondering..

What did you get grounded for?

Homizide
12-01-2006, 03:41 PM
And now for the question everyone is wondering..

What did you get grounded for?

hostmaster being active on this forum >everything else