PDA

View Full Version : new pc

Hi BOb
04-10-2007, 12:00 PM
got my new computer up and running with 2 gigs of ram now testing it out playing a few games with everything on max so what better then to play one of the greats games EVER made OBLIVION heres a screen shoot for the stupid who never heard of it.

Hi BOb
04-10-2007, 12:09 PM
heres another pic at night same spot moved a little to see the moon.

Hi BOb
04-10-2007, 12:12 PM
heres one of not the boring sky showing its not just the sky and buildings that are detailed to the max THIS GAME IS INSAINLY DETAILED. I run it with about 70 fps :)

Hi BOb
04-10-2007, 12:20 PM
one more of the water details and distant back grounds AWESOME!

Hi BOb
04-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Turned on a few more filters and I was playing around and got a screen shot of my guy in the middle of a backflip :D enjoy

Hi BOb
04-10-2007, 12:43 PM
dangit I can't stop heres another pic of my enjoying a meal in my new house. Want a apple?

MaStEr~X
04-12-2007, 11:56 PM
Yeah the game is cool. I've played it for a while, but didn't beat the game yet. I've just been exploring most of the time.
My favorite line so far has been from the Dark Brotherhood recruiter. "I don't spread rumors, I create them."
I've also been playing this super awesome game called S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl since the day it came out. Some screens below.

MaStEr~X
04-13-2007, 12:09 AM
Some more screens of Stalker (and one of my recent playing of Oblivion):

Hi BOb
04-13-2007, 12:59 PM
ya I saw those videos you made, Host linked them to me. You must be running 2 SLIs? run pretty dang smooth! I still just got one but when I get 2 I should be able to run stuff like that 100% smooth also.

PS: your a very jumpy guy when you play bahaa

MaStEr~X
04-14-2007, 08:55 PM
Bahaha. I like to play stealth-like. When crazy objects fly at me, I tend to jump and fire, as if someone was attacking me from behind. Anywho, I only run one video card. This motherboard only supports 1, but as games progress into more extreme detail and gameplay, I may consider upgrading.

Hi BOb
04-17-2007, 09:03 AM
omgtoonevc? mbaMONSTERvcayystaugaogbamdauwh! <-- soon to me a common line of words in a few years

oh my gosh thats on 1 video card? must be a MONSTER video card and yes you should think about upgrading games are only getting better and more detailed a upgrade wouldn't hurt!

MaStEr~X
04-17-2007, 08:58 PM
Yeah, but you know how it is... once you want to upgrade a video card, but then that leads to a new motherboard, but that motherboard requires different ram, so you need more ram, and you have to have a different processor.... and eventually, you get to the point where you have to buy a new car. I just don't have the money for that.

Hi BOb
04-18-2007, 11:04 AM
in fact I do know because I wanted a new video card.. hard to get a SLI one of course NEW MOTHERBOARD omgz motherboard needs SATA harddrive ordered. new cpu ordered. new ram ordered. I even got a free green shirt but I only paid like 500 bucks for a new; 2 gigs of ram, 250gig sata hardrive, 7800 * or somthing whatever* sli video card, 64bit duel core amd cpu 2.0, sli ready blahal motherboard. It really wasn't that bad amount of money spent well worth it needless to say all I need is a 22inch wide screen lcd now lol.

MaStEr~X
04-18-2007, 04:03 PM
bahah. That's a nice rig. Wish I had one like it. I was surprised you said I run that game smooth, well, because I was running multiple instances of Firefox over the passed 2 weeks, and we all know about that memory leak, and my video card outputs to two monitors. But anyway, I do get some pretty good FPS in Stalker, unless, of course, things get really crazy, which they sometimes do.