PDA

View Full Version : Team Fortress 2!

jellydoughnut217
10-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Hostmaster, make a TF2 server! I've been playing in the beta and the game is rad as ****. I figure since the css server is almost never populated it would be a good idea to change it. TF2 officially came out today and since it's new i would wager my left testicle you would have a pretty populated server on your hands if you converted to TF2.

oh btw: hey

Killer Instinct
10-10-2007, 11:11 AM
Whatever you decide to do, HostMaster, please keep the ff server :)

MaStEr~X
10-10-2007, 04:10 PM
We dumped the CSS server for an FF server for population reasons. For right now, it will most-likely stay FF. We might consider adding another mod later.

jellydoughnut217
10-10-2007, 07:58 PM
Team Fortress 2 inst a mod, it's the actual successor to TFC developed and released by valve. It is probably the best multiplayer game i have played. Why play a mod when you can play the real thing. I've played both, and FF is << Team Fortress 2, besides the user base for TF2 will be much bigger than that of FF, especially now that the orange box is out, I'd recommend you all picking it up. That's just my 2 cents, but even if you decide to stay with FF I seriously encourage you to pick up Team Fortress 2 either off of steam or at gamestop or w/e.

MaStEr~X
10-10-2007, 10:43 PM
I consider anything that is based and developed from Quake/HL to be a mod, even if they can stand alone now.
And of course we'll get and play TF2, but if we don't like it, there is no sense in us putting up a server for a game we don't like. Hostmaster told me he thinks FF is better, and right now I feel the same way. But ya never know.

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.