PDA

View Full Version : Admin Application

lazlo
10-12-2007, 03:13 PM
Name: Allen
In-Game name: Lazlo (based off a character from the movie "Where the Buffalo Roam")
Rules: Of course I agree. Or I wouldn't play on your server :p
Play Time: Usually around 5pm EST and no later than 4am EST. Don't play everyday although I consider myself a pretty regular player as I am in love with FF.
How long HL/CS: A couple of years. I think around 3, why does CS have to do with FF?
How long playing on your servers: About a week after FF was released and I saw that you had a 24/7 dev_2fot and pretty regular ever since.
Admin Experience: Not a whole lot, I was an admin in my friends long-dead CS1.6 clan called "Kaoticz" I know how an admin should act and what he should do but not much experience being one really.
Why: I want to be an admin because I appreciate you putting up a server and saw that you had messages while in the server about recruiting admins. Plus I'm tired of people blocking spawn and using that switch team exploit on your servers. Every now and then a player will get frustrated about enemy snipers and switch teams and just throw nades and rockets at their teammate snipers just to annoy them, but that's not as common as engy blocking.

edit: crap I posted this in the CSS Server admin application when I meant it for the FF section. But there is no FF section? Just now noticed this, my bad.

HostMaster
10-13-2007, 10:31 PM
yeah there is no FF section yet! hehe. you're in the right place, thanks for the app we'll review it soon.