PD Gaming

PD Gaming (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Counter-Strike Source Discussion (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Militia (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=512)

HostMaster 02-09-2006 04:11 PM

I broke the pencil longways and hollowed it out and inserted a steel rod. I left pencil lead at the end so that it could still write, but the rest had steel in it. Then I glued the two halfs back together and used some yellow paint or markers to help hid the seams.

jellydoughnut217 02-09-2006 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HostMaster
I broke the pencil longways and hollowed it out and inserted a steel rod. I left pencil lead at the end so that it could still write, but the rest had steel in it. Then I glued the two halfs back together and used some yellow paint or markers to help hid the seams.

but the question still stands. How did u sharpen it?

Homizide 02-09-2006 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jellydoughnut217
you officialy lost me with that response.

o and host if you made you pencin into steel, how did u sharpen it?

When im on the server I ask wana play dust 2, they always respond yes.

chrisharper23 02-09-2006 09:20 PM

Nice Hostmaster, I too remember pencil fights, remember the cheap plastic # 2 penils the kids thought were more tough! Yeah right, one flick and it was like a hot knife through butter.... I did that and quarters, could make some good lunch money doing that.

Anyways, I love the new voting system you added. Militia is the best map ever to be created but after days upon days it is nice to venture out and play on some other maps. Lately though the server barely has people in it, anywhere from 4-8 people, last 8 days I saw 5 vs 5 like 2 times. And I play everyday. But as a fan of the server I continue to only play here, because I know it'll bounce back up to some good times. Great server and great players.... when they're not being asses on the mics.

Liggy 02-10-2006 02:01 PM

Before Pogs was Quarters for me. Not the drinking game. But the game you play where you spin a quarter and try to stop it on its side without it laying flat. If you could do that, then the other person would put their knuckles down on the table (fist) and you would take your thumb and launch the quarter (sliding it across the table at high speeds) at their knuckles. Then proceed to watch chunks of skin stick to the quarter and get bloody.

jellydoughnut217 02-10-2006 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liggy
Before Pogs was Quarters for me. Not the drinking game. But the game you play where you spin a quarter and try to stop it on its side without it laying flat. If you could do that, then the other person would put their knuckles down on the table (fist) and you would take your thumb and launch the quarter (sliding it across the table at high speeds) at their knuckles. Then proceed to watch chunks of skin stick to the quarter and get bloody.

Hurray for AIDS!

Hi BOb 02-14-2006 10:03 AM

huh I never played any of those even tho they played them.. naw I jsut played bloody nuckels .. never lost :)

HostMaster 02-14-2006 10:41 AM

Bloody Knuckles is not a good idea, unless you want to end up with HIV or something.

jellydoughnut217 02-14-2006 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HostMaster
Bloody Knuckles is not a good idea, unless you want to end up with HIV or something.

HURRAY for AIDS!

RoDenT 02-15-2006 10:19 AM

i was the quarters god