PD Gaming

PD Gaming (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Counter-Strike Source Discussion (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Admin Commands (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=681)

Homizide 08-30-2006 10:42 PM

me and rabbit?

Caladium 08-31-2006 01:17 PM

So... when might administrator priviledges be given back(or forever revoked)?

Liggy 08-31-2006 01:28 PM

I leave for a week to LA and all this cool stuff happens and I don't even get to see my name in it? Damnit :(

HostMaster 08-31-2006 01:36 PM

Admin is now working again. Enjoy

KillerRabbit 08-31-2006 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liggy
I leave for a week to LA and all this cool stuff happens and I don't even get to see my name in it? Damnit :(

Dig up the dirt on lig :D!!! (im busy with geting started into college but ill still be around)

Caladium 09-01-2006 09:15 AM

Quote:

(im busy with geting started into college but ill still be around)
Same ;D I'm mainly playing on weekends now..

shanknbake 09-02-2006 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HostMaster
shakenbake

If you would like to be removed, we will go ahead and do it - but we weren't planning to. We aren't trying to come down hard on you specifically, from what I can tell commands like this aren't a trend for you. It is only when it becomes a trend that we get really concerned, and so there are only 1 or 2 admins that we will be modifying and/or removing and you aren't one of them.

sorry Host, didn't mean to sound so negitive, just that rodent was being "hostle" with me...ME!!!! i mean..im a nice guy....no need for all this negitivity right?

RoDenT 09-02-2006 08:43 PM

i wasn't being negative towards you, or hostile, i was using you as an example. You made a mistake so I used you as a model for the other admins.

no need to be so touchy and jump the gun and ****. I know your a nice guy, but you made mistakes that you can't deny, everyone makes mistakes. No need to threaten to leave over seven harmless words that were not directed directly at you. It was a broad statement to all admins.

And on a side note to all admins just so we are clear that i am talking to all admins, Do NOT under any circumstance remove bots. We put them there for a reason that I am sure you all are already aware of.

Fishing For Bullets 09-03-2006 11:05 AM

Just a thought, if you are going to use someone as an "example" you might x-out his name. That way, the admin that performed the action will know who you are referring to and the other admins will only be guessing. Animity goes along way, and keeps respect for all.

shanknbake 09-03-2006 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishing For Bullets
Just a thought, if you are going to use someone as an "example" you might x-out his name. That way, the admin that performed the action will know who you are referring to and the other admins will only be guessing. Animity goes along way, and keeps respect for all.

here here!!!