PD Gaming

PD Gaming (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Application for Admin (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Application For Admin (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=665)

shoon 08-16-2006 01:34 PM

i just think you are mad because i am 1337 sniper...but dont worry ill teach you a few things haha...homizide is right...i have a laptop and you can see shadows...plus i remember that day when i was shooting ppl through walls...i was just getting really lucky. next time make sure i dont see you before you go behind the wall. i am really really good and will most likely kill you if you do that. but for the record, if there were no walls and just an emty map, you would kill me all the time sniper

Homizide 08-16-2006 01:44 PM

lol I think I even knifed shoon one time but not enough to kill :mad: lol sniper try putting showdows to high but everything else to low and you can see some glitches like shadows going through walls, gun poking out ect...

bigboy61483 08-16-2006 07:24 PM

very well. to some of us, it looks like u were hacking. thanx for explaining the situation.

SniperK 08-16-2006 09:15 PM

HAHHA THE funny thing is i wasn't near the doors for him to see the shadow when he was shooting me..other players saw it and even an admin was fishy about it so i dunno wut to say...

shoon 08-16-2006 09:20 PM

sniperk...i have played with you a lot and you know i dont hack...i probably got lucky...if you watch me play i shoot at doors all the time if ppl are on the other side of them...i just want a chance to be admin so i can help out on the server. i enjoy playing in it and hope to continue playing in it. and if you still dont believe me that i dont hack then i will give you my address and you can fly over to Az and check out my comps and watch me play.

Homizide 08-16-2006 09:26 PM

lol dudes I watched him today he poped out of the tunnels and shot at his own teamate.... :p

SniperK 08-16-2006 09:40 PM

its called toggleing..anyways liek i said a lot of players been accuseing u in the past like homi i disagreeded until yesterday...i kno a hacker when i see 1..i'm not no noob that accuses everyone of being hacks..most of the times i can't even tell if someone hacks cuz i pay to much attention to my own game..but killing me thru door like 5 times and pre fireing thru doors with out even knoing i was near it is a lil bs..and u did it a lot of times to other players to..like i said its not only me and other players its admin's 2

shoon 08-16-2006 09:43 PM

once again i apologize for being so 1337. but please continue watching and playing with me because i will assure you that i am not hacking and will never hack in this server or any other.

shanknbake 08-17-2006 11:12 AM

Despite SniperK's persistnace...I'm more than sure that shoon is legitimate. I've played with him on at least 20+ different occations and he has proven to be a soild player. He has my reccomendation as well.

(Just remember shoon...If you want HM (HostMaster) to like you...you have to let him kill you in-game) (it makes him think he's "still got it") :-P <3 <3

Homizide 08-17-2006 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SniperK
its called toggleing..anyways liek i said a lot of players been accuseing u in the past like homi i disagreeded until yesterday...i kno a hacker when i see 1..i'm not no noob that accuses everyone of being hacks..most of the times i can't even tell if someone hacks cuz i pay to much attention to my own game..but killing me thru door like 5 times and pre fireing thru doors with out even knoing i was near it is a lil bs..and u did it a lot of times to other players to..like i said its not only me and other players its admin's 2

ive prefired on players?