PD Gaming

PD Gaming (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Counter-Strike Source Discussion (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   PD Gaming Cal team (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=494)

SniperK 01-23-2006 07:17 PM

PD Gaming Cal team

Well here it is people's been asking me in game if pd will have a cal team and i just got the okay to start a cal team under teh PD gaming tag..open try outs PM. me and me and mama will be leading the team for next cal season...so any intrested players give me a message...ohh yeah i'm in it for fun and we'll prolly won't go past cal-o i want serious players but players dat are just down to have fun and enjoy the scimming experience and i do have cal-i experience also CPL type tournment experience...

RoDenT 01-23-2006 11:11 PM

you know, you should just join ghosts...they started out from pd as a bunch of regulars.

its.tuan 01-23-2006 11:19 PM

Cal Yah!

GHOST OWN! haha anyways...good idea sniperk...we started out as regulars....we're in cal...scim with alot of other clan and pWN! anyways..wish u guys luck..wanna scrim..PD VS GHOST!
:mad:

SniperK 01-23-2006 11:22 PM

hahah i wanna run it sorta my way because honestly i'm in it for the fun and give other players dat never scrimmed be 4 or has little scimming experience to see how it works out i mean not eveyrone's gonna make teh team but i'm not gonna be picky either..hahah but yea it should be fun if we make it to cal-m then great but more then likely i would not want to upgrade past cal-o..

Hi BOb 01-23-2006 11:23 PM

I can't join, I'm in training. I will be known as the Hi BOb rusher. RUSH IS WHAT I DO BEST.
K, thx, over, and, out,
bobber

its.tuan 01-23-2006 11:49 PM

Bob

I will train bob...in 2 weeks he will own u all!

RoDenT 01-24-2006 12:17 AM

its impossible to train bob =P

HostMaster 01-24-2006 01:32 AM

Bobby would just run into the battlezone and aggro all the enemies and kill his whole team.

RoDenT 01-24-2006 06:57 AM

bob would be the new leeroy jenkins. bob heres a tip, wait for your tank to gain aggro and wait a couple of seconds so he can hold the aggro. If you make sure he can control the aggro, then no one will be able to stop you. But you also need to make sure you have a healer for your tank otherwise your tank will die and that would lead to a wipe =/

SniperK 01-24-2006 07:34 AM

hahaha look at the WOW heads haha i'll heal u man lvl60 night elf druid hahahah i'm leet