PD Gaming

PD Gaming (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Counter-Strike Source Discussion (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Racism on the rise in CS:S? (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=610)

crazy wombat 05-30-2006 03:55 PM

Racism on the rise in CS:S?

Recently, whenever I go on another server (or this if no admins are on) and usually there is some @$$hole who has a name like hitler or F--k the n-ggers or something like that. Does anyone have a similar problem?

Homizide 05-30-2006 05:05 PM

this usually happens when a games popularity goes down.

crazy wombat 05-30-2006 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homizide
this usually happens when a games popularity goes down.

Or does the game lose popularity because of it?

Homizide 05-30-2006 07:18 PM

no, take halo on the pc 4 example basically its just racist on oow.

chrisharper23 05-30-2006 09:36 PM

Or just a bunch of kids come in to piss ppl off, like if someone has nazi names or anything related, obviously they are looking for jewish people to get pissed, same with black/hispanic.

I have noticed this, and when KillerRabbit and I play we make them change the names, or if its just offensive, its not the image we want, and we don't want people to be pissed over someone else's racial name, or just offensive name.

Now a guy came in last week with the name, I put the BAN back in TALIBAN, and I asked him to change, he had no problem changing, asked why and I gave same reponse, we don't need terrorist related gamertags etc not our image we want. No Problem. Now shadowfox had something to say to me about it, which I didn't care, I made the right decision to ask him to change.

Most of the time when you ask them to change they will. Hardly have I seen people bitch about having to change it.

HostMaster 05-31-2006 09:33 AM

If they bitch about it I change it for them.

ma_cexec TALIBAN "name Princess"

There ya go.

shanknbake 05-31-2006 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HostMaster

There ya go.

lol ur mean! but i like it!

jellydoughnut217 05-31-2006 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HostMaster

There ya go.

o god what lvl do you have to be to do that, and why was i not told about this before?

chrisharper23 05-31-2006 07:31 PM

SWEET paul, Im lvl2 can I still do that command?

HostMaster 05-31-2006 10:38 PM

Your level 3.. I think it is a level 5 command because you can execute commands on the users client. even unbind all their keys which isnt very nice so its use is pretty limited.