PD Gaming

PD Gaming (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Report In-Game Violations (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   totally noticeable (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=672)

Nut Waisted 08-22-2006 11:18 AM

totally noticeable

:mad: Hi, I was playin on your sever (its the only server i play, most people are respectable, and most people dont cheat), except for one person. Im not going to give my name out there since it probably could be one of u admins, (i really hope not). His name is One Sh@t, and earlier today I specd him for a good 20 mins. All i can say is someone better do something with this guy, he is cheating and its so noticeable (esp distance only from what i can tell). I just cannot understand why losers out there have to cheat on a server that the damn first rule is no hacking...So if its the #1 rule, then why isnt this guy banned (u do realize that there are cheats out there that vac cannot detect, thats why this cheatin punk has been playin on your server ever since i started playin on it). I just cannot understand why there are pricks out there that just cant play a normal game without cheating (and why? ive got banned once before by VAC and let me tell u it sure aint worth it when u gotta spend another 60$ to get a new account. I dont have a pic of the hack, nor do i have his steam id (how in the hell am i gonna get his steam id, i aint no admin here...and if hes an admin..u should be ashamed of yourselves:mad:)

Liggy 08-22-2006 12:08 PM

Everyone can get steam ID's with a simple 'status' command in console.

jellydoughnut217 08-22-2006 01:48 PM

no proof = no ban. hit ~ type "record 'file name here' " in console while specing, then when its done type "stop" in console. Upload the video here.

SniperK 08-22-2006 05:31 PM

it dun matter wut ur name is..u are prolly 1 of the biggest noobs in the server lmao esp distance..dude go buy a good sound card and stop running off ur 16 bit
if it snot ur sound card try playing wiht head phones..with good head phones u could heare a USP silenced across the map..usp distance wut a noob

SniperK 08-22-2006 05:32 PM

forgot to add..if he hacked i would be to because we are real life friends.and wut he has i would have and we all kno i don' hack

Tatsuo 08-24-2006 12:09 AM

HEHE

Nutwasted, i am an admin on the server "Mama's BOy" and have been an admin since cs:1.6 and have been playing CS since beta version, and one thing that i know for sure is that one_shot has been playing since that time as well. I know him personally and i play on his computer all the time, so i can guarantee that he doesn't cheat or has any cheats on his computer. He's very good at being able to spot where players are on the map just by sound, just like any decent players should be able to. If you're unable to do that, try it, put on some headsets and see if you can tell where your teamates die from by using ur radar and sound. Just a friendly advice, and it doesn't hurt that he's pretty quick with the trigger, not as quick as me though. LOL

PS:speaking of cheaters, why do you hate on cheaters so much when you got banned from VAC once before? hahaha

SniperK 08-24-2006 06:43 AM

that tatsuo guy on top is a genuine noob

chrisharper23 08-24-2006 03:59 PM

I've caught Rabbit hacking, lol...hahahahaha

Homizide 08-24-2006 04:41 PM

lol I remeber pointing out where peole were on the map, and I can remember what admin said it, but he asked if I wall hacked.

KillerRabbit 08-24-2006 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisharper23
I've caught Rabbit hacking, lol...hahahahaha

Yes, I have the leetest hacks!!! like the negitive aimbot. Probably not the right place to post.. being this has nothing to do with hackers unless its me and my leet hacks or my uncaning ablility to nade myself.